XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

5 Likes

If thereā€™s one thing xbox is unchallenged in itā€™s inclusion and supporting diversity. If the abk acquisition goes through I hope they can inject some of that into abk.

1 Like

But muh hands-off approach?

So, what are the expectations for the Sony show? They havenā€™t had one for the longest time, so I would be shocked if they donā€™t have some big stuff, both first and third parties. Letā€™s hope as little pesky (timed) exclusives as possible.

Iā€™m gonna guess weā€™ll see Factions from ND, not that I am excited for that at all, but it sure is time for that. Something new from Sucker Punch? Spidey 2 obviously, but probably nothing from Wolverine, unless Insomniac had a team working on that alongside Spidey 2.

Weā€™ll find out what was true about the Konami stuff and if its even worth fussing over, lol.

1 Like

I want to see a new Uncharted, the scifi naughty Dog game, and a new ip WRPG. Something to get me excited about Playstation again, their current titles arenā€™t my style.

1 Like

Join us closet-cultists in here:

PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

2 Likes

After Sony has had ā€œoverly optimisticā€ release dates for the entire PS5 generation so far,I will be very curious to see if Spider-Man 2 is in fact ready to go this Christmas. If Spider-Man 2 doesnā€™t make 2023, that leaves PlayStation with a non existent first party slate for the year.

1 Like

Hahaha.

Canā€™t lie, im definitely hyped for the PlayStation Showcase. Hoping I get a few game reveals I have been waiting on and a November 2023 release date for Spider Man 2 and im good!!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s true. But I do recall that Sony or Insomniac not so long ago said Spidey was still good for this year.

5 Likes
14 Likes

I wonder if Microsoft would leverage Nvidia for next gen.

1 Like
14 Likes

When you need to kill with your fist instead of guns in Starfield, this will be your game.

1 Like

I hope not. Iā€™m just guessing, but I would think it would complicate backwards compatibility to make such a significant architecture change, or increase cost substantially.

4 Likes

Great trailer, love the new character models and that fatality is wild

This, Starfield and probably Spiderman 2 in September, getting stacked

1 Like

This looks great!

2 Likes

UE5?

Wouldnā€™t that mean $800+ consoles?

1 Like

Doubt it, that would mean ARM CPU wouldnā€™t it?

1 Like