XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

New dashboard is pretty slick looking. I like it a lot.

1 Like

I really dig the artstyle.

2 Likes

Be sure you try to customize it and provide feedback through the program / report issues.

Its not bad as a default view, but the severe inability to customize it beyond adding only 2 Pin sections is so much worse than the existing dashboard. No ability of moving sections. No ability of removing sections.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Can’t watch yet, but I want to say if the current functions are inferior to the previous dashboard, than this new dashboard is bad.

Edit: no real update on the dash functions. Well, I guess I just have to wait for it to release and file a complaint.

2 Likes

Hopefully true. Along with smt remasters.

6 Likes

Any day now, media…

14 Likes

Has Sparth been replaced at 343i?

1 Like
8 Likes

“What’s going on at Sony Santa Monica? Developers leave sinking ship as signs point to the God of War franchise losing its way”

What do you think, do I have a future at IGN? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Jeff Grubb doesn’t think KOTOR will ever release.

2 Likes

Vaporware

4 Likes

Glad there were days of panic over Xbox missing out.

I am sure Playstation will not be blamed in any way for another game being canceled.

16 Likes

It will happen. Just not by Embracer, I’d rather Disney cut the cord now and not wait another few years to realize they are not built for the job

To be fair I would still blame Xbox for the game failing. Xbox should’ve made a KOTOR game themselves (years earlier) or at the very least secured publishing rights, ensuring it’s quality, choosing the appropriate studio, supplying the proper budget. The PlayStation exclusive announcement of KOTOR was an FU to OG Xbox fans, for it to be low quality is just all the more reason to be upset.

Epic Rock roll

11 Likes

Wonder if he’s heard something from his sources or just speculation. The other day I was thinking maybe we’d finally see something Wednesday, but seems unlikely now.

Ah well.

It was speculation, but maybe based on what he knows on the state of the game

2 Likes

See you get it. It’s important to keep us old gamers happy with nostalgia from the good old days :laughing:

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1457790650061971457?s=20

2 Likes