XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

Doubt it, that would mean ARM CPU wouldn’t it?

1 Like

But I wonder, is it coming this year?

I’m still hoping that even though we don’t have rumors about MS at all, that they ARE paying attention. I really want to keep buying all multiplatform games for Xbox, regardless of owning a PS5 later this year or not.

But games like GTA 6 are coming, and Rockstar will take full advantage of the best hardware available in the console space, I’m hoping that will be Xbox, otherwise I might have to get that for PS5. I’m not in favor of mid gen refresh already, or at all this time, but I don’t want Xbox to be behind either.

October

3 Likes

I believe now there is a market for premium console

Give me $1000 Nvidia based console and I will take it.

So basically a modern day NeoGeo. I can dig it.

I would to, rather then release the ‘pro’ up front at a high cost than have to re-buy 3 or 4 years into the generation.

1 Like

I hope they try this experiment next gen. I think it would work tbh. I think we’re at the point where people grew up with gaming and have more disposable income to pay a premium price for a home console. I know people will say just build a PC, but I feel people prefer to play on consoles due to it’s ease of use.

I’ll just leave this here :joy:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Can’t wait on my end.

2 Likes

Having an Nvidia GPU would be such a huge boost though in performance. Imagine being able to support DLSS as well as Frame Generation in all titles at a fidelity level AMD hardware just can’t match; Xbox would be winning game performance comparisons in all games for sure! OG Xbox was on Mvidia and Intel hardware and still works to this day and MS are software magicians so maybe they could get something done. Intel has already made an CPU with Integrated Radeon GPU, so maybe an AMD CPU with integrated Nvidia GPU would be doable?

Maybe PS did want that time exclusivity but seeing the process that resembles KOTOR, best to stay away.

2 Likes

This game is gonna be the bomb Mr. White

7 Likes

Stumbled upon this:

Grain of salt. If real, could be announced in PS Showcase.

2 Likes

Doesn’t that account just make up shit?

I could have sworn I remember them revealing stuff that was just completely false

I wouldn’t know. First time seeing this, so if that’s the case, last time I’ll post it.

This is so sad. I love this franchise. :slightly_frowning_face:

At least we have Judas.

New Inti Creates game, “Umbraclaw”. Only announced for Steam for now but I assume it will come to consoles.

Looks like they’re trying out something less “anime” and also a non-pixel artstyle. Also, they want that “cat game” money lol.

They said they’re working on 5 different games, so far we have this and a Gunvolt rhythm game that they showed a little bit of footage of but haven’t actually announced it yet.

I thought it looked okay but according to the Gematsu article it’s from the director of the Blaster Master Zero games, now I’m excited :laughing:

In fact, this image here just looks like it plays like BMZ, but as a cat!

4 Likes