XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

This looks sick and a lot of fun haha.

1 Like

On the horizon is Fallout and HBO’s The Son, which she is producing via her and Nolan’s Kilter Films, while she is also working on a “couple of other projects that I’m really excited about” including “some more video game stuff.”

1 Like
6 Likes

Keep in mind that this article is from almost a year ago.

Platinum soon :shushing_face:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Games Analysis |OT| Time To Argue About Pixels And Frames!

4 Likes

Looks very Mario Kart like, I wonder if they have power ups that are op that can take you from last to first, because that wouldn’t be annoying as heck :sweat_smile:

6 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

I thought this game need it because it’s on Game Pass though.

16 Likes

Fair enough. In Arkane, we trust.

12 Likes

As the Acquisitions Man, I’m confident in saying that it will likely be some time before acquisitions are outright stopped for Xbox. Phil and Matt Booty have both made statements to allude to more coming down the line.

12 Likes

That’s good. I know from experience what having unstable Internet is like and it would hurt the game a lot to be booted out of your single player game because the connection dropped for a few minutes, or for the game itself to be unplayable because of maintenance.

For many people in certain regions as well, very bad Internet is their only option, I hear some people say it’s shakey and takes them days-a week to download a large game, so forcing a connection for single player wasn’t fair for people in these situations either.

And it’s good the article brings up the points that I’ve always been making

5 Likes

Can’t help but feel like they got outcry from “those” fans like “How dare you give them the extra boost! Rabble rabble rabble!” Then again, you can argue us fans to be like “You lied!” So I guess we’re even.

1 Like
3 Likes

This means it’s not enhanced for Series?

It’s basically enhanced based One X if anything.

1 Like
5 Likes