XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

It is. Codemasters has some very talented developers for the racing genre, including most of the now-extinct Evolution Studios staff – the studio behind Motorstorm and DriveClub. The acquisition also involves Codemasters’ IPs, including the rights for the F1 games.

1 Like

Alright just didnt know/think they were not saying they are bad studio

I think I’m at the end since I believe there’s only 3 acts and I’m either on the side missions between chapter 7 and 8 or 6 and 7. The game has been really fun loss one person early on when learning the ropes but manage to keep it pretty clean since.

Scouts still are my least favorite to use but I’ve gotten use to them. Some missions have had to redo mainly the holding points as I try to figure out where best to locate the team to hold both at the same time… never get the challenge for holding them for the required turns in a row as one enemy will always find a way to get to one circle on the final one. O well most my gear isn’t changing any more anyways.

1 Like

pretty neat detail. Crazy that this will be day 1 on GP

1 Like

Between Back 4 Blood, Darktide, and Evil Dead (not to mention World War Z, Deep Rock Galactic, and Vermindtide already being out) we are getting bombarded with Left 4 Dead’s right now. And I am HERE FOR IT! Give me all of them!

2 Likes

Next year for Coop games is about to be great with the 3 you mention then Halo and Gotham Knights cant wait

3 Likes

And Outriders, Endless Dungeon, PSO 2: New Genesis, The Ascent, It Takes Two, Monster Hunter: Rise, Far Cry 6… hopefully Overwatch 2, Rainbow Six: Quarantine, and Dying Light 2

2 Likes

Damn it might be the best year for coop games in the last couple years

2 Likes

And of course, Gears 5: Hivebusters tomorrow!

2 Likes

Ya I have to redownload it plus I am working on Cyberpunk I am 42 hours into it

1 Like

Is co-op confirmed for far cry 6?

Do we know when hivebuster reviews are up?

Hate to say this but I expect to see high 70’s because reviews are going to rag on the price.

Xbox System-Link works across four console generations | MVG - YouTube

2 Likes

whats wrong with the price? :smiley:

isn’t it included in GPU?

1 Like

Isn’t FREE with XGPU a pretty damn good price actually?

1 Like

Couldn’t care less what the reviews say, single-player dlc for Gears 5 is day 1 for me. Never expected it, happily surprised & excited to play it.

Also, it’s funny how quickly I’ve become accustomed to the Game Pass ecosystem. My thinking about the price of games has changed completely. It’s on Game Pass, so I get to play it day 1 anyway & if I really like it then I get a discount to buy it. Happy days.

1 Like

What are Reviews saying (I never buy a game off a review score I dont care for them)

I have no idea. Other people mentioned them & I was just adding my take.

IDK but that is what Blackheart said