XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

I just bought What the Golf? on the Black Friday sale on the eShop.

1 Like

Itā€™s super fun, do play it when you can. Takes the one concept of hitting the ball into the hole :hole: and experiments with that so much, very ā€œBaba is Youā€ style (another super underrated game).

1 Like

Ori. Followed closely by Flight Sim. Funnily enough, I donā€™t play a ton of Flight Sim but itā€™s one of the few personal Zen games out there. When I play MSFS, itā€™s to treat myself.

121 hours playtime this year :smiley:

1 Like

(https://www.seaofthieves.com/de/your-story-so-far)

Damn.

My personal favourite game that released this year has been Gears Tactics.

Iā€™m not even finished it, so my opinion could change, but honestly itā€™s the only new game Iā€™ve played this year that hasnā€™t been a big let-down in some way. In fact I was happily surprised at just how good it is. I genuinely like everything about it, gameplay, art design, graphics, characters, story, etcā€¦ So unless it drops the ball completely before the end, itā€™s easily my choice.

1 Like

dam I have to play this as wellā€¦ no god dam time.

I would highly recommend it. Iā€™m not even into that type of game, but itā€™s just great fun. Loving my time with it.

1 Like

Yep you do. Iā€™m at the end now, and itā€™s a great game. Looks phenomenal too, itā€™s a Gears game butā€¦tactical. Perfect fit tbh.

1 Like

Iā€™m purposely waiting to have a few months in-between finishing my game of the generation Wasteland 3 and playing this game because of the somewhat similar combat gameplay style . I am expecting it to be a top tier game experience for me.

1 Like

GUYS WTFFFFFF

Is Codemaster even worth 995M?

they have a lot of official licensing deals like F1 for example. And maybe their in house tech has a lot of value as well, who knows? But yeah, nearing a billion is rather surprising to me as well. Thatā€™s 3 Insomniacs.

Forsure and I am not saying they are a bad studio just didnt think they would cost that much

this is a sellers market

halo is my most anticipated title now that ive played cyberpunk and been enjoying it the core gameplay of infinite looks fun as hell on that aspect 343i nailed it it seems and those multiplayer screens looked really damn good and the music is ugh so good i downloaded the tracks they released so far and listen to them almost daily this ost could be the best one in the series since the bungie days

1 Like

You are worth what people be willing to pay for you.

2 Likes

Right now. My GOTY is Yakuza like a dragon. Iā€™m not really an rpg person anymore, but this game is amazing! The story and gameplay have completely captivated me.

1 Like

Random note:

Can I just say, as a Jazz elder fan, how cool itā€™s been to cruise Night City whilst listening to Chet Baker on my carā€™s radio?! Just so freaking cool.

1 Like