XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

I did that when it first came out.

Star Wars stuff Iā€™d really love to see. Iā€™m not listing KOTOR from Obsidian because they have such a busy plate for the foreseeable future.

• Massive - Open-world, single-player rogueish smuggler game (character is similar to Han Solo, but not Han Solo)
  • Firaxis - Tactics game (Rebel Army)
  • DICE - Battlefront f2p
  • Respawn - Jedi Fallen Order 2
  • 4A - Bad Batch (Republic Commando inspired, 1-4 player co-op)
  • Codemasters (OnRush team) - Podracer
  • Double Damage Games - Rogue Leader-inspired dogfighting game
  • Ninja Theory - Ahsoka game (Xbox exclusive)
  • Bend Studio - Boba Fett game (PlayStation exclusive)
1 Like

Great Reviews for the last entry in the Hitman trilogy, 88 as of now!

2 Likes

Adore the first two so happy to see it ends on a high note.

Interesting patent by Rockstar North

Basically itā€™ll mean much smarter A.I. for NPCs in cars. Which honestly is not a bad thing at all.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/IOI_Sandra/status/1351526418195369986?s=19

Funny how they watch this on a live stream. (Good they use Opencritic too). Glad they delivered with this game. This gives me hopes for the upcoming James Bond game.

2 Likes

Nioh is a series that has no reason to skip Xbox by any metric so I hope xbox works on getting that over.

1 Like

Sony publishes it in the west though, so can that be the reason?

As for the other titles, is there any reason why these might not come to Xbox? I hope they do.

The Hitman 3 reviews sound really great and the levels look amazing. Never played a Hitman game before but now I am really considering getting the new trilogie since its all so nicely packed into one game and play it all. Any thoughts on the recent Hitman Games?

1 Like

If you played one of them you probably played all of them so just get the latest one that has all the previous levels of the old ones.

Theyā€™re absolutely phenomenal. And getting all 3 will keep you busy for most of the rest of the year. Do it.

1 Like

So Santa Monica (who has the bigger GoW now) can do 2 IPā€™s but Coalition shouldnā€™t feel the need to try something new according to some.

Cool

Could you knock this petty shit off?

9 Likes

Youā€™re bringing up an argument from days ago to take a dig at someone who has a different opinion than you. It is petty and itā€™s entirely unnecessary.

7 Likes

Is it a temporary deal or is this deal normal?

Youā€™re proving my point here.

Itā€™s ok to let your argument with another person go instead of dredging it up again and again for no apparent reason other than to get a petty dig in. ā€œIndianaā€¦ Let it goā€. :smile:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s some weird exclusivity shit with Sony on that. Maybe thereā€™ll be a Nioh Sigma which will hit Xbox (lol I doubt that).

I miss Ninja Gaiden so much :cry: At least he said the next NG game will come on Xbox. Thereā€™s that Sigma trilogy which is supposedly releasing in March, seems they are gonna announce it soon. Please be multiplat!

What do you mean? Those games being on sale? That would be temporary.

<3

Dammit. I finished Immortals and now I donā€™t have the will to play anything other than Hitman. I wish it had a midnight releaseā€¦

1 Like