XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

US only?

shocked pickachu face!

B-team represent!

Looking forward to seeing what CDPR does down the line with Vancouver and great to see that their main focus of single player AAA RPG’s is not changing. CDPR baby!!

Guys, Cosco and my local gas station convenience store are literally the same type of service.

With that out of the way, let me make my next brilliant point…

dumb dummy GIF

1 Like

The Vancouver studio shows they’re trying to westernise themselves more, which is sorely needed in thier marketing. Still believe more then ever they’d be an amazing acquisition for MS. They are only going to get bigger

1 Like

March 31st, 2021…

THE DAY MARIO FUCKING DIES.

1 Like

I agree 100%.

When I look at Cyberpunk 2077 selling 13M copies at full price AFTER refunds in 10 days and being absolutely huge on PC which is exactly what Microsoft needs for their games being on PC, they would be a dream pickup for Microsoft. The amount of consumers, casuals and gamers that their name brings in is bigger than everything else Microsoft currently has. Only Rockstar is bigger in this regard.

2 Likes

I still can’t get over the self-imposed lifespan of digital goods by Nintendo. This whole thing is ludicrous. I love Nintendo’s output just as much as the next guy but it’s pretty ridiculous that people will just buy this shit up (says the guy who bought a physical copy of it…). Irony please be noted.

1 Like

I’m live on Twitch, come hang out! Twitch

1 Like

Phil PLEASE work with Nisa to bring these over.

Why are these on Stadia and not here.

1 Like

They’re on Stadia because Google paid stupid amounts of money for them to be on the platform. These developers didn’t decide to support it because of its small number of users.

1 Like
2 Likes

Just finished watching the 25 minute Strategy Update from CD Projekt Group and quite honestly, while it all remains to be seen, I liked and enjoyed everything they said during the entire video. My biggest “awesome” moment was that they changed their roadmap from five years to yearly. I love this because too much can change within five years but yearly is much more realistic and far more likely to be accurate. Seeing their roadmap for Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher III for 2021 has me hyped to where I may play The Witcher III a third time when the current generation upgrade releases.

Also, seems that they’re going to end up cancelling their online MP component for Cyberpunk 2077 which I see as a great decision if they end up actually doing that because better to get everything set and situated with the game itself and then with their future games, implement online MP and whatnot. And they acquired Digital Scapes Studios which was out of nowhere as I had no idea they were looking to acquire studios. So yeah, im super hyped!!! Cyberpunk 2077 will be amazing when I eventually play it with free DLC and the current generation upgrade!!! I may also buy The Witcher III again once the upgrade edition is released for Xbox Series X. CDPR baby!!! :joy:

1 Like

Actually digital scapes was helping them on cyberpunk2077 development

1 Like

I’ve played and finished Cybperunk 2077. Would definitely jump in for another playthrough with DLC and the next gen upgrade.

Also keen to see how Witcher 3 gets improved with its next gen upgrade.

To be perfectly honest, I didn’t know that and I never even heard of them before today.

Yeah, im waiting for the upgrade. It’s well worth the wait. Plus, I will have all the free DLC available to me instead of weekly or however they end up releasing it and the expansions would probably be right around the corner.

I only replayed three games from last generation (Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, The Witcher III and The Division 2) out of 110 completed games so it’s very rare for me to do so but if The Witcher III is one hell of an upgrade, I will be very tempted to play through it a third time.

All good I knew briefly

1 Like

Hmm slowly I feel like the story in Octopath Traveller becomes tedious… Doing all characters is getting exhausting…

That’s how I felt after doing a few stories. Wish it was more focused and linear, like classic JRPGs. Dropped it on Switch, the portability that generally helps me with these types of games just wasn’t cutting it here.

It’s unfortunate because the game looks gorgeous and plays well but I’m the kinda person who does not skip the story and thus I have to endure the sameness all over again.

I probably skip this game unfortunately. Shame. and yes portability would certainly help.

Ludvig Forssell on Twitter: “ANNOUNCEMENT: After 10 years working in-house as a Composer/Audio Director at Kojima Productions, I’m excited to announce that I’ll be pursuing my future as a freelance composer. It’s been a blast! Thanks, KJP! Now, I’m happy to tackle a variety of projects in all types of media. https://t.co/tXWh2ibh12” / Twitter

1 Like