XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

man what dry year so far

I have been playing left and right :smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like

oh good for you enjoy :+1: :+1:

as for me there is alright games here and there so far but nothing to stand yet from gameplay or even story driven games

I feel like I played a LOT JRPG stuff recently. Next up for me Outriders, Yakuza 3 and Nier Replicant :v I wish I had more time honestly

1 Like

Community Hangout OT2 - I canā€™t believe ID is @ Xbox

5 Likes

Outriders could be interesting let see how this game will pan out tomorrow, as for yakuza i assume you are coming from Kiwami 2 ? 3 will feel outdated haha so make sure to keep that in mind

1 Like

k0jPoN6

Iā€™m planning to rush 3/4 @on easy :smirk:

1 Like

Disappointing. Those news are for no one big but him. Oh well

2 Likes

So is Mario dead yet?

1 Like

Tonight

Oh man, radioactive lizard vs big monke and Mario fucking dies, all in one night?!

We are truly blessed.

1 Like

I know weā€™re not supposed to bring OtherERA drama into XboxERA, but FUCK I hate that place sometimes.

Everybody hates that place as far as Iā€™m hearing. What happened this time?

1 Like

In a thread about devs being screwed over by the closure of the PS Vita store, I said thereā€™s a lot of victim blaming going on here, and then somebody responded back that by using that phrase I was ā€œlessoning the impact of rape victims and those who bravely come forwardā€ when victim blaming is a common phrase.

A user tried to shut down my criticism of a Sony move by saying Iā€™m the bad guy trying to lesson the impact of rape survivors by using a phrase.

6 Likes

Nick Young Meme GIF

3 Likes

Ahahahahahahaha LMAO, SJW at itā€™s peak :rofl:

Yeah since this forum here exists I never go there anymore.

5 Likes

b76ca29fbf6f1f273c00676c84d8d2ba

5 Likes