XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Stadia Pro games are better. this is crazy :crazy_face: https://twitter.com/GoogleStadia/status/1376927450169450498?s=20

edit: its a joke, dont kill me

You can’t get a year now no?

Being confused is not “disrespectful”.

2 Likes

They absolutely are

Ys 8 one of the best games ever made.

2 Likes

Xbox tweeter is the best thing

Oh man Taco Bell brought back the Quesalupa!

1 Like

It’s true tho.

1 Like

And everyone who does is doing so in bad-faith. Until Game Pass actually has a competitor in Sony, I feel like repeating this same tired rant every month is a bit much. Or would you rather they stopped putting that money into pulling Game Pass content/studios in so we can have a “monthly PR win” for the 2% that actually care?

For those saying but you can’t compare GP to PS+, I ask you this: do you think Sony, a company with a fraction of the resources as MS, would still be able to offer the same “level” of games if it had to cover both PS+ and PS GP? If you answer anything other than no, I think you might need your head checked, and that’s precisely why it’s comparable. We don’t live in some bubble where PS+ having better games makes them win a dumbass PR war that Xbox isn’t fighting.

6 Likes

Yeah, you can’t, they removed that option last year.

BTW shame on whoever flagged my post as spam. Come out and say what’s wrong and why you disagree, don’t hide behind flags :wink:

I think they will remove half year option too. Microsoft Rewards, Gold conversions there are a lot of ways to get GPU.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work in my country. Fortunately I took advantage of that EA Play deal so I’m subbed till December this year.

I personally just pay the full price and don’t bother. Looking for deals, conversion, grinding rewards
Too annoying.

That would be too expensive in my country. I could afford it, but I couldn’t justify paying so much for it every month considering the average wage here. So I usually buy a 3 month cards on 3rd party sites and share the cost with a friend.

The real PR here is Microsoft giving away two 360 games while Sony is taking down the PS3 store.

9 Likes

Never has there been a more appropriate time for this gif.

5 Likes

Genius

1 Like

:sleepy:

brunopcosta1 said it best I guess

I found it to actually be too much cheese for me. Drowned out all other flavors.

2 Likes

You can never have too much cheese.

1 Like