XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Just beat Sekiro today!!! YESSSS!!!

Also just realized I’m missing one of the ending items… god dammit!

4 Likes

Good job! Sadly I put the game away way too quickly. I couldn’t really get the whole countering locked down. That first general dude also just kept slaughtering me, it ruined my fun real quick. It’s too bad because I did finish Dark Souls 1 and 2.

1 Like

If you ever feel up to it, definitely give it another shot. It might be more your thing with some time.

This game definitely made me feel like I’m terrible at gaming in general… but now I’m going to try 100% it… lol

3 Likes

You can definitely turn them off on the PC version, hopefully someone with the Xbox version can report back soon with an answer.

59.99 to buy Octopath Traveler, fucking really?

1 Like

I’m hoping the rumours of it coming to GamePass are true, I really want to give the game a try.

2 Likes

$41.99 for Game Pass… still ridiculous though.

I’ll probably buy it (and Yakuza 6) anyway.

All the Xbox podcasts had a go at each other in a Halo tournament organized by Wilmyhood and Gaming Beyond the Box.

Apparently, Seasoned Gaming will face Green Pass Gaming in the finals.

I watched one of the matchups and was quite impressed. Fun stuff.

Once F2P goes into general availability, Xboxera should plan to organize some multiplayer tournaments - only for the xboxera community.

3 Likes

With Judgment and NieR Replicant both releasing the same day… I’m having a hard time of which one to go with first. Any suggestions?

NieR: Automata is my favorite game of all time, but I’ve been thoroughly enjoying the Yakuze series over the past year (about to start 5 soon, already done 0-4/LAD).

Will the ID thing Friday be on anything other than Twitch?

I think Nier would be a good break betwren 5 and Judgement.

1 Like

Cool. Makes sense with it on Mobile. That said, the Switch’s wifi chip is quite awful so I don’t really have any use for it.

Yep, you can.

It is under Settings > Graphic Options > Corner Shadows.

1 Like
7 Likes

Has anyone tried downloading the second expansion for Immortals Fenyx Rising - Myths of the Eastern Realm if you purchased the Gold Edition?

It keeps coming up that I have to buy the expansion when I should be able to just download it. Always a problem. SMH.

Oh, that is nice. I always thought that looked distracting and ugly when people played it.

1 Like

There is still a blurry effect on the screen, but disabling the corner shadows can definitely help you with that!

Oh the “smeared out” thing is still there? urk, why

Me Me Me

I am the one who will buy Nintendo if it can stream xCloud and my local console on it.

With a good OLED screen supporting HDR and decent controller is what i am searching for a long time.

Quick comparison shots:

Corner Shadows enabled (default):

Corner Shadows disabled:

4 Likes