XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Hmm… since I’ve updated my OS to the build that takes away the Xbox Live Gold requirements my Live Gold badge has been missing from my profile.

What are you up to, Microsoft?

Here is an older picture showing the badge:

1 Like

The Japanese pass

I think I prefer the shadows. Game looks beautiful.

6 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

after Google closed Stadia Game Studios. Stadia seems to be in a weird situation where Google can close the platform at any time… :sweat_smile:

18 posts were split to a new topic: New Xbox Wireless Controllers: Electric Volt and Daystrike Camo Special Edition

When are we gunna get HDMI CEC working again do you think?

Everyone : Kena

Me : Biomutant

2 Likes

I am so happy to see the real-time tactics genre back, and on console to boot. Now with Desperados 3 I’m having one hell of a time and I’m definitely getting that season pass too.

This brings me back to the PC days with the three Commandos games. I wish Xbox had the first and third game too but sadly they aren’t. 2 is on there though and I plan to get that, I loved those games back then. Apparently a brand new Commandos game is in development, hell yeah!

2 Likes

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/ign_korea/status/1375065083852648448

This is a review video of’OktoPass Traveler’ registered as an Xbox Game Pass at the time of release on March 25th.

More Square Enix titles are coming to the Xbox Game Pass in the future. It is an open secret in the industry that more than six Square Enix games have already been confirmed and are currently adjusting the release schedule.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here’s hoping it’s FF7R as well, but…yeah, let’s keep them expectations low.

2 Likes

if it was FF7R, I think Nick would have been hyping it up instead of denying it coming. :confused:

But yeah, let’s hope anyway.

BEFORE XBOX

IM GONNA HAVE TO CALL KONDO AND CALL NISA.

2 Likes

True that. Sounds more like a 2022 thing, if it’s ever to come to Xbox. Meh.

1 Like

Octopath came to Stadia before Xbox as well lol. I figure these devs are taking an insane amount of money to put it on stadia, cuz unlike MS, Stadia is a lot more desperate for games. I wouldn’t be surprised if Google also approached Atlus about Persona and make a deal there as well.

Curious to know… and maybe an Aussie can help me out here…

@Shpeshal_Nick These rumored six SE titles, do they INCLUDE the missing yet already announced Final Fantasy games, X/X-2, XII Trilogy?

Hate to bring this up again cuz it’s none of our business, but this makes a lot of sense. Good for him. Will be interesting to see what he’ll be involved in at Insomniac. Maybe Sunset Overdrive 2 can be a possibility now?

3 Likes

Damn, hope Xbox can do something here. Sad to see so many legends on the brink on wanting to quit the industry. They got Brian back, hopefully same with Mikami and now maybe try the same with one of the most important figures in the JRPG space.

4 Likes