XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Well, most in-development stuff have always been PC recorded, so I’d expect that.

The Ascent stealth drop DO IT

sad to see that game not being in the headline, I guess it’s perhaps not ready to show more of? Or are they betting on a surprise?

lol doubt it. May release, I’m calling it.

I assume its not in headline since its not coming to gamepass day one.

STALKER 2

Cheeki Breeki intensifies

Shadow Warriors 3 for console maybeeee?

1 Like
10 Likes

Damn xbox is back baby!!!..I want to see gameplay for The Gunk!!!

1 Like

i dont think everything being shown at the event are coming to gamepass day 1 anyway. Also, Second Extinction is in the headline yet not in gamepass (through game preview).

Also, I mean, these the same guys that shadow announced fucking nintendo exclusive in a gamepass list like it was nothing, so I have no idea at this point.

They’d be dumb to not put Tunic on gamepass day 1 tho, that game is like one of the most aniticipated games for so many people (including me) it’s crazy.

3 Likes

Yeah would be cool if its on gamepass, but if it’s not i am okay with buying it day one

1 Like

same.

Possible, Devolver is part of this, and is the biggest indie supporter of Gamepass anyway.

:chief_think:

1 Like

I love that the name of their studio is Streum On, which is a wordplay on the word “monster” (Streu-Mon->Monstre in french->Monster). That’s like slang language.

And the game looks really great, wow ! It’s really fast paced !

1 Like

It contributes by highlighting that pushing opinions as make-believe facts as if to restrict any replies to that opinion is the antithesis of good discussion. And me saying he is contradicting himself is not an opinion(!!!). In that the post he made contradictory statements. If you’d like me to explain why, say so. Note that this is a claim (by me) that can be digested and demonstrated (easily). It is not ‘an opinion’.

This isn’t difficult to understand. When presenting an opinion, don’t do it in a way where you frame any possible disagreement as being unfathomable, as he did with his GoW comment. That demonstrates someone disinterested in discussion and looking to push their subjective opinions on others. You can still present your opinion, just don’t do it in that kinda framing since that signals to others that any disagreement at all will get push back. Claims are entirely different than opinions and can be checked, demonstrated, verified, or falsified. Those are the polar opposite of subjective opinions.

If ya want to bicker more feel welcome to PM me btw.

That is derailing things and also not helpful for discussion…

1 Like

Nice, this is exactly how MS should market these events they did a perfect job, just have a look at this on the Xbox Wire post. No room for people to get upset over it not being what they think it was going to be.

6 Likes

I’m thrilled that they’ve learned their messaging lesson from last May’s showcase. Labeling this as an “indie showcase” sets proper expectations (even if it includes some larger games like Stalker). They’re getting better at this for sure.

2 Likes

Oooooh so we can maybe get a show highlighting some tech and services stuff for 23rd AND the ID showcase on 26th? That’d be GREAT!

2 Likes

Cool. Didn’t know that.

And yeah, it does look great.

1 Like