XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

I think that is the rumoured March 26th event.

PS : I’m really excited for this, I wonder how many more games we could get into Game Pass !

16 Likes

That’s great but it’s only on Twitch? No YouTube? Oh well. Looking forward to seeing The Ascent and hoping Bright Memory Infinite and Crossfire X campaign trailers are shown. And a few release dates.

Awesome! I think this is the right way to showcase all the indie games without having crazy expectations from fans. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

New Stalker and The Ascent trailers well looks like I’m actually more hyped for this than some sayed I should be!

2 Likes

GIVE ME The Ascent and Tunic NOW

6 Likes

The Ascent is day one for me and it’s on Game Pass day one as well. Looking forward to seeing more of Stalker 2 as well but I think that gets delayed to 2022.

2 Likes

Event?

looks good :grinning:

https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1372581888284590086?s=20

7 Likes

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

Jez was right on this one.

1 Like

Jesus, the Series X version of Avengers is over 100 GB! It was significantly less than that when I played it at launch

1 Like

The announcement is already better than the recent Sony and Nintendo events XD

Just knowing there will be Stalker 2 gameplay is hypeeee

7 Likes

Holy shit!!! Thankfully, I have over 65% of free space on the SSD.

Stalker is indie?

I mean it technically is.

1 Like

YESSSIRRRRRRRRR

1 Like

I hope we get to see more Tunic and get a release date

2 Likes

100+ indies with GamePass announcements?!

FEED ME.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 and The Ascent is hyype!

1 Like

Necromunda: Hired Gun announced. Releases June 1st. Looks pretty good and seems to be a bounty hunter type game. Fast paced first person shooting with what appears to be a grappling hook.

3 Likes

Stalker gameplay. Yes!

Wonder if it will be Xbox or PC gameplay :thinking: