XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Is this another game were they arent allowed to talk xbox version?

I swear they said it was coming.

Edit: It is coming in the summer apparently

3 Likes

yea just looks like marketing rights and a short timed exclusive, kinda like Inside was on Xbox.

Interesting that the exclusivity is so short. Was not worth it longer?

$40 is kinda steep for Disco Elysium TBH.

I heard amazing things about it, but $40 is STEEP.

it’s a pretty deep, long RPG so I think it’s reasonable tbh.

Oh well, it costs like 12 Dollars on my regional Steam haha so I don’t even have a right to speak here LOL

1 Like

Disco Elyisum’s one of the best RPGs ever made, $40 is fine with me

I think it’s my GamePass Privilege kicking in. I’ll play the hell out it but $40 is a little rich for my blood. IDK, maybe just me.

yeah I suppose this is probably it lol. But as I said, it costs 12 for me so my understanding of how much it should cost is gonna be skewed a bit hehe

I think it will launch in Game Pass when comes to Xbox. At this moment the only thing tha can prevent stuff launching in gamepass is Sony’s moneyhats.

it’s definitely one of those games a lot of people grow to like once they try it out themselves. Especially now that Xbox is home of Western RPGS, this should fit right in with the rest of the games.

AUTO HDR TO WINDOWS…

6 Likes

I almost said that in my post lol…I used to throw money at every game but now that there’s a huge gamepass backlog I’m quickly changing my tone.

1 Like

From discord

Uncy_Techland — Today at 12:51 PM

Hello, this channel has been closed due to spam amount :peepoHappy: Feel free to grab a coffee or play some games while waiting for news which are coming today thank you

1 Like

Insane numbers !

3 Likes

:exploding_head:

1 Like

I had to Google what peeohappy meant. But good to see how passionate people are for Dying Light 2.

Did they cut all content from Chris Avellone ?

can they, like, stop for a few minutes? GEEZ

1 Like

Still 100+ in commercials

woaaaah wtffff

OK this is cool

3 Likes