XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

I’m so pumped for this. Long time since Age of Mythology. Not tried the newer versions of the older AoEs, but will try them out.

I miss playing AoE at a rapid pace in hard mode. I’ve forgotten the shortcuts. No time for 4 hour marathons.

Dying Light 2.

No, Nick Zuclich

https://twitter.com/NickZuclich

1 Like
3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Dying Light got delayed as soon as they saw CDPR’s plight.

Not a single Polish dev is going to take a CDPR like risk right now. Even PCF has been pretty up to date and open with their bug fixing process so far with Outriders.

• Looking forward to seeing what Techland mentions/shows in regards to Dying Light 2. I don’t see it releasing this year but I wouldn’t complain if it did as long as it’s ready to go.

• Doom isn’t for me but that trailer looked great but it seems like they’re wrapping up Doom as that said the war with hell (or something like that) comes to an end.

• My release date predictions remain the same with Flight Simulator in August, Wolfenstein III in September, Forza Horizon 5 in October and Halo Infinite in November. Staying with Starfield as March 25th, 2022.

EA Play PC

Let’s gooooooo

5 Likes

guys, can anyone confirm if the American McGee Alice games are part of EA Play on PC?

Kinda interested in seeing what ID does with Quake unless they make a new IP.

@Thebaconlife @beastmode10

looks like i was wrong

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

1 Like

doesn’t seem that way

Techland can’t even give a time for their update?

I’m online just to see what they talk about and if they show anything but who knows what time it’s even taking place. Damn Techland…would have preferred them to just release the update today without announcing it.

Considering that they haven’t tweeted in 3 days I’m questioning if this update is still going down.

Yeah, true. Oh well. Just have to wait and see what happens, if anything.

:eyes:

2 Likes

Techland discord crashed…

1 Like