XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

lol

2 Likes

True, in fact I suspect the time exclusives that Sony might blow in its face because people will think that those are the reason they can’t get the game on Game Pass for example. Add to that people defending 70$ games and it might become a shitstorm. But Playstation has a huge marketshare and good perception, it might bear with it.

1 Like

I mean it was hysterical to watch on Twitter, WoollyGamer get BODIED by the Descenders Devs.

Context:

18 Likes

Guess they made another game then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did not get it. What did Woolley Gamer do?

You know the usual. He runs in the CrapGamer,JayDub,SaltiestGamer circles, you don’t have to imagine what he did.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/JeffGrubb/status/1280993175637639168?s=20

Yeah, when I first saw this post, I didn’t believe it but now that I’ve seen the effect that day one releases can have, I’m a believer. Honestly the day one deals are potentially the same as what Sony pays for exclusivity, and MS gets no backlash for it just more praise and incentive and engagement from users. It works two-fold.

4 Likes

We already have people questioning like maybe it is some time exclusive deal that prevent the game hitting Game Pass on PC for example. Add to that FFR that hit PS+ and people will suspect that Sony prevents the games getting Xbox release…

1 Like

Why do you think it’s a huge get?

Mrs. Raymond hasn’t released a great game in quite a while. I hope this turns out great for them, but until we get to play that game, I wouldn’t hold my breath. Besides, considering they’re just starting the studio and everything, it’s going to take at least 4 years at earliest.

And then MS purchases another publisher I think the next gen will be :fire:

1 Like

DreamcastGuy has a new video and apparently a new Sony event could be coming soon, a hour long etc? Not sure how reliable that dude is though.

I do know he had a video where he was shitting on Xbox Series S and just saying bullshit and lies.

https://twitter.com/SquareEnix/status/1371870197271851009

Seven pairs of eyes… SEVEN

Or 14 individual eyes.

:nickthink:

6 Likes

Has been right about anything?

Not really…

It must be coincidence! Or…?

April is nearing but I don’t want to get my hopes up.

Plus our own Shpeshal_Ed and now Imran both say don’t get your hopes up.

We getting both boys!!!

I wish lol.

I would be so, so down with AC in Japan.

At this point zzzzzzz.

Especially if its anything like Odyssey or Valhalla.

4 Likes