XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

It’s this event.

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/03/playstation-japan-play-play-play-live-stream-featuring-resident-evil-village-and-final-fantasy-vii-remake-intergrade-set-for-march-21

1 Like

Hmmm, I didn’t get far enough into ACV just yet but without spoiling anything, why you say this? :slight_smile:

Ah, I see. Wonder if this is just a general stream or has new stuff.

Because it’s boring as shit, like Odyssey. Unless you liked Odyssey of course.

3 Likes

Oddysey along with Origins I have yet to really play. Those landed in the backlog, haha. Was Origins better in your opinion?

It’s coming :eyes:

We kind of already got that with Ghost of Tsushima & it was probably a lot better than a potential Assassin’s Creed in that setting would be.

It certainly has to mean something that it’s either 7 or 14. If this was just some general reply one set of eyes would have been enough, interesting. Hoping it’s FF7R, but 14 is more likely.

Origins isn’t my favorite but it’s better than Odyssey/Valhalla. Personally my favorites are Unity and Syndicate.

1 Like

Origins is what a modern AssCreed length, world and mission structure should be. The other 2 are massively bloated and boring.

No reason an assassins creed main story should take over 80 hours to finish and the assassination targets being “side content”.

2 Likes

I really liked the vastness and rich world of AC Odyssey. However one suggestion for anyone here is DONT DO EVERYTHING.

What I did was that I occasionally bumped into the sidequests probably did the bar minimum for camps and thus had a really great time with the game.

For anyone who likes big open world games but hates all fetch stuff in Odyssey just ignore most camps and only play the sidequests.

~my playtime was ca. 90 hours, I got bored in the first DLC but thought I spent a good time.

Hmmm…

6 Likes

beat me to it lol

Massive W

7 Likes

This is why I used to get so annoyed when I would see gamers come after him for being passionate about xbox. I always have been a fan of Greenberg, he genuinely likes the company he works for.

2 Likes

Oh @Shpeshal_Nick was this what you teasing?

Reply for no, but like for yes.

More !

5 Likes

Jesus! There might be more news coming!?

sweating key and peele GIF

The SE event is in two days, just saying by the way.

6 Likes

the office i give up GIF

6 Likes

In two days is the Square Enix show. :eyes: