XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Awesome. Will check this out tomorrow. Thanks.

Yeah I donā€™t remember the game ever being that hard. Still enjoyed it probably due to the lack of JRPG I tried. But picked Dragon Quest up early last year on the playstation and ended up platinum it. Wasnā€™t to bad as I think I ended up just over 100 hours in it.

7 Likes

Hope nobody notices we cheated a little.

Terrible.

2 Likes

Cmon Nintendo

Devlog on Art Direction in The Medium

1 Like

this part surprises me greatly.

"Thatā€™d be great. I havenā€™t been asked by Microsoft to do anything in the last decade or so, so Iā€™d be surprised because Microsoft, of course, still owns the IP and they for some reason have not asked me to do anything soā€¦

Hes right because 343i has their own team of composers

Is that because Martyā€™s Twitter presence isā€¦ not so great?

1 Like

Hey all, I have a question.

Apart from a few games not a lot of them support 120hz, right? Games like AC Valhalla, Immortals and such donā€™t benefit from it at all, do they? I ask this because the 120hz option in the XSX settings is causing flickering issues with some games such as Tell me Why and TWD Final Season. As soon as I drop 120hz to 60hz itā€™s gone.

So I guess Iā€™ll leave it at 60hz, since I mostly now play games that donā€™t offer a 120hz mode.

Limited Run doesnā€™t usually work with Xbox because of the minimum shipment requirements, nice to see them pull out all the stops for Scott Pilgrim

I suggest you go to hdtvtest YouTube channel and watch xbox series x recommended settings.

My replay of Portal 1 and 2 is done.

What should I say Portal 2 is still a masterpiece. There is no other puzzle game as good as this. The puzzles are rather easy I rememer I struggled way more when I was younger.

The Story is sooo good and the German voice over is one of the best I know. They even took care to translate all jokes in a way it makes sense for a German Person. I love this game and highly recommend it too anyone who havent played it yet.

For the reason this is my 6 replay of the game it lost some of it magic but again outside of halo and ori no game has the honor to be replayed as much as this. For a reason normally I dont replay a game only in rare occasions :wink:

Also this game looks beautiful. No other game really ever matched this lab envirorment as good as this one. Thought Quantum Break had some really amazng once. A couple years ago the game got a 4k bc update and it shows. No flickering no shimmering looks really sharp. It does run at 30 fps locked. One benfit of the series x are massively reduced loadtimes. I really think I got much faster through the game thanks to the faster loading. (It has a lot loading) I think this game still holds up very nicely. Source Engine at work!

I put some ingame pictures in here (no spoiler):

Overall score of the replay 8.5/10 I had sooome fatigue, nothing major tho to be expected after the 6 playthrough

Game score 10/10 this is one of the best.

1 Like

What is next up? :eyes:

My contenders are Dishonerd and Psychonauts :slight_smile:

• Psychonauts
  • Dishonerd

0 voters

1 Like

Connection between xbox controllers and my xbox is horrendous.

Constant disconnects

I experience this quite often as well. Iā€™m alpha ring, I wonder if itā€™s a software or firmware thing?

Dishonored.

Dishonored is shorter. About 6-8 hours. Iā€™d do that then Psychonauts.

Think its a bug right now. Today was awful just constant disconnects.