XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

They haven’t been common on consoles until recently. Even now, I’d still say there are more shooters without them then with them. But similar to crossplay, I expect that to blow up. And expand to 3rd person once console players get used to it.

The recent Portal 2 talk… I want to play it again :flushed:

1 Like

Finished Hivebusters. Overall, an 8.5/10. Really enjoyed it. Great pacing, excellent visuals and audio. Solid story and characters. Good voice acting. Gears gameplay we all know and love. Great beautiful locations and vistas. Good action sequences too. Great final boss fight and good ending.

I have said it before and I will say it again - im really hoping Gears 6 is a 12-15 hour 10-12 chapter story campaign which is setup exactly like Hivebusters. I would be very happy.

Work tomorrow and then Watch Dogs Legion Thursday.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Been platforming since Chuckie Egg on the C64.

It’s not just about the escape sequences, Ori simply gets the balance wrong, in my opinion. It’s too interested in punishing the player & because of that I couldn’t settle into it, begin mastering it’s systems & enjoy myself.

Have you played Ori 2 aswell or only the first game? Ori 2 is much more forgiving and there are checkpoints almost after every step. It is much more beginner friendly when compared to Ori 1!

2 Likes

A aspect I dislike :slight_smile:

Name a better sequel:

51s+113XcbL.SY445

Yeah I tried both games. I honestly thought they both felt the same.

It’s just never clicked with me, but hey! Not every game needs to be for everybody. A lot of people obviously love Ori as it is.

1 Like

Halo 3 :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh, got it. I asked because Ori 1 didn’t click for me aswell, but I loved Ori 2 because of all those checkpoints! I also suck at Hollow Knight :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Amazing game and peaked Gears to be honest.

1 Like

I DID IT Dragon Quest 11 mainstory done. It took me 80 hours to complete… end score for ME (I kinda understand who this game is made for and for those people it might be amazing)

7/10 Basiclly it has the most cliche story I ever saw in a videogame. It has love and care but its not for me I guess. I stayed because I wanted to know how cringe it gets for me and yeah it came to a point I could predict dialogs during the last chapters buuuut I almost droped this game after 45 hours yet sticked around. Since something about the cast is really charming and you want to follow through with them after you already invested soo much time.

The gameplay was lvl gated. I did almost every boss in the first try. If you would like a challenge in the final fight stay below lvl 55. Levling is super easy in the last dungoen. Gameplay follows the story premise and is very classic. Bossfights dont requier different stratagies. Heal buff damage rinse and repeat. Random encouter are easily dealt with. In the overworld I always used autofight. Also turn up the speed of combat, it will safe you life time. Sideactivities are fetch task without a story and are only there to gather loot and collectables.

It was intresting but I stay at Final Fantasy and Xenoblade. Also I need a break from long JRPGs xD

If you look for jrpg that transports you back in time or a long theartical expirence with the power of love friendship fighting against the pure evil go for it. I for once have enough. I know after the mainstory the game continues and still contains MANY hours content but Im exhausted I need a break :smiley:

3 Likes

Hmm I decided my next game is a replay of a beloved franchise…

I was waving between Dishonored and Portal but in the end…

Xbox 360 BC is amazing :heart:

sorry @peter42O :sob:

Just before I hoped into bed I tested if quick resume works.

It works :slight_smile: and load times are actually fast too I think! The fact this works with 360 game is crazy.!

3 Likes

:frowning:

No apology needed bud. Play what you want to play. Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Quick question -

Is there a way to have my gamertag signed in automatically so I don’t have to sign in every time I start a game session? Thanks.

Yes, there’s an auto sign-in option in the setting somewhere. You can also tie it to a specific controller if you wanted to as well.