XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

That’s good and I agree. Don’t know about now but im pretty sure you won’t have any trouble convincing those here to play a certain game launching in November. Hehehe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We do something similar in the Achivement hunting thread! Always a good motivator to try out different games. Do it!

2 Likes

Yeah! We always try to pick a new release from Game Pass so everybody can participate. We had Gears Tactics in November, Call of the Sea in December, Cyber Shadow in January and The Falconeer in February.

1 Like

Yikes it looks like Far Cry 6 might have been punted into 2022… just got an email from Amazon about my preorder…

That would be a big surprise if it doesn’t make this year.

Well I’m leaning to this being more of an actual date than placeholder because how specific it is, usually they just do 31/12/2022 if they don’t know the date.

That would suck. I was looking forward to playing this year, but if they need the time I’d rather it was the best it can be.

Not surprised at all. Far Cry 6 is one of ten games that I believe will be pushed into 2022. To make it simple, in what will be a weak year, it’s literally going to be Halo Infinite’s year to lose. And by that, I mean that they should come away with an almost easy Game of the Year award and I don’t mean by The Game Awards, I mean overall by all the sites that post their yearly awards. The Craig meme and in turn, the Halo delay may actually turn out to be the best thing that could have ever happened to Microsoft and Xbox.

2 Likes

Do you guys think the switch being on Phils shelf means more xbox games comming to switch?

I don’t see why that’s necessary when there’s Xcloud to sell for more than a billion gamers. Would be stupid to waste resources developing for Switch, they already have enough multiplat games in development lol.

2 Likes

maybe gamepass come to switch? maybe though xcloud

Only Xcloud is probable. Even then I really doubt Nintendo allowing it. It would be huge for sure, but it’d certainly eat away from Nintendo’s own services. I’ve given this example previously. To play control on switch right now, you need to pay the full 60 dollars. But if you got Xcloud on switch, you could just play that and over hundred others for a small price every month. No way Nintendo would want that. They can’t even resist striking a random fan game that they fear will eat into their main game sales, it’s hard to believe they’ll allow the whole ass gamepass through Xcloud on there. I’d be extremely surprised if they did.

1 Like

Jesus christ, the game annoyed me to no end with these loading screens every five steps. Really hope they fix it.

2 Likes

Imagine the games nominated for tga this year are Ratchet, Halo, Battlefield 6 and some great indie stuff💀

I just have little to no interest in achievements anymore. Will that impact my enjoyment of participating since you’re all geared towards them?

I really like this idea.

1 Like

I’m glad to run it, but maybe you might have some ideas as to choosing games. My opinion is that GP/GWG are accessible, but maybe avoiding certain genres (like horror for example) or subject matter might allow or encourage more to participate. Thoughts?

1 Like

Lmao this part makes me laugh every time.(been farming a legendary for release) I agree though, some of those loading screens really break up the flow of gameplay.

2 Likes

:thinking: