XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

this guy talks about Xbox too? i see him talking more about Nintendo, PS etc.

So it continues…

3 Likes

I think we really all could do with a nice Xbox stream, where we get updates on The Ascent, CrossfireX, The Gunk, Stalker 2 and so on. Maybe a update on a XGS title as well. But we also have to take into account that these studios may not have something ready in terms of a demo and I doubt we all want CG trailers again.

They probably save it for the big summer show where they hopefully have Starfield and a few other XGS games. As great as some of the lists here have looked with Elden Ring on it and such, it seems very unlikely to happen. Which brings me to the question when and where will they show Elden Ring then?

5 Likes

He literally wrote the book (2, in fact) on Xbox.

4 Likes

What if there isn’t necessarily a stream/event planned for Starfield, but they DO have a reveal online with a article, screens hots perhaps, just info? It’s not out of the realm of possibility. I mean it’s not like insiders know every damn thing. We’ll see. Could be Elden Ring too.

Good. :+1:

but 10 embargoes? maybe one of these is related to the Xbox… :upside_down_face:

It’s just wishful thinking but I’m hoping Tales of Arise is one of them. Jesus, it’s been a good fucking minute since we saw that.

2 Likes

it seems that Bandai Namco will have its own event, “Bandai Namco Next” may appear here. Elden Ring too. :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes pl

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Interesting. Hopefully the date for that is close.

1 Like

looking forward to the Slim version… :+1: :grimacing:

1 Like

I really like both the Series X & PS5 as towers. It’s got to be the digital PS5 though. That disk edition is horrendous design, with its hernia popping out the side. Can’t believe they actually went with that as the final form.

1 Like
4 Likes

:eyes:

WTFFFFFFFFFFF

I like them both TBH, I like how sleek and monolithic the Series X is and also how curvy and white the PS5 is.

2 Likes

hmmmmmmm… :thinking:

Quick, any guesses on how many of them will be moneyhatted?

Oh my god, it’s gearing up.

Y’all think this might force Bandai to release the trailer earlier than planned?

1 Like

It’s OK if it’s not coming this year, personally I didn’t expect it at all anyway. But a trailer with gameplay would be great.

Is this Bandai Namco event a yearly thing and if so, what is usually the date?