XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

I think they will do it if it makes sense with the lore

1 Like

Yeah it has to make sense.

Yep

Iā€™m almost DONE with Yakuza and by done with Yakuza I mean Iā€™m in the final chapter of Yakuza Zero and I absolutely love it!!!

The last couple chapters have some real punch to it. The only thing I dislike in the story is (mild Spoiler)how horrible the Yakuza guys are at killing people with guns are lol. Please aim at the chest or in the head not shoulders and lower back. It is kinda ridicules how many people survive a bullet

In the morning I will finish YAKUZAAAAAAA ZEROOOO

2 Likes

Speaking of Doom is there an ETA on when it will get its series x enhancements

Nope

Coming here to once again share my disdain for the Xbox sharing system. It sucks at the platform level so much.

Quite literally the worst system out of all 3 platform holders for sharing stuff.

1 Like

The worst part is that it was getting better for a while (at least from my experience), but then it suddenly went to crap again. I like sharing my screenshots on instagram.:frowning:

Trolls been insufferable with this Drew Murray news good grief.

1 Like

David Jaffe isnā€™t making it easier. Heā€™s seemingly to imply their something wrong inside Microsoft or some shit.

Literally no xbox studio has had issues besides 343.

Take up it with Jaffe.

Slow news day so it must be something wrong with xbox leadership to get attention.

As far as I know Ferguson left Coalition for Diablo (apparently his dream job) and everybody seems to agree Gears is now better without him there. As for Drew wasnt leading The Initiative and Gallagher is still there so lol.

This is all nonsense

Narratives man.

ā€œ So now heā€™s going back to Insomniac. Not a thing wrong with that, fantastic news! But when is the point someone high up at MSFT steps in and and says, ā€˜You Xbox guys need someone else managing product developmentā€™? Itā€™s way past time; this had gone from embarrassing to baffling.ā€

Thatā€™s what Jaffe tweeted.

This whole segment makes no sense and its just bait for his Sony followers. Anybody that follows xbox knows that nobody besides 343 has had any issues lol.

And even those seem to be gone

Xbox Literally brought Staten in lol

I know :joy: whatever he did whipped them into shape and he seems to love the game