XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Why should people care anyway? It’s just 1 person out of 100 people that will work on the game. These things happen all the time. He is returning to the place where he worked for the longest time. Weird timing on the announcement but wish the best nonetheless.

No, Doom is Perfect Darked.

I know that very well, I just know some will immediatly try to find clues when there is nothing. I admit the timing is a bit weird, but what do I know in the end. Everybody is different, and I wish him the best.

damn bro Xbox can’t fucking catch a break lmaoooo

:man_facepalming:

This will take all the wrong turns from all the fanboys just foaming their mouths looking at this, it’s sad.

Ayyeee if this concerns you …

Perfect ly Dark?

Maybe the dude just wasn’t really happy at The Initiative. He certainly went back to his previous place of work with a quickness :laughing:

Anyway, people move around in game development all the time. It’s no big deal really. All the best to him.

no, wrong grammar is necessary for desired effect. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

okay guys now can we get back to being mad at EA Play still not on Gamepass PC while new titles keep getting added to it on console?

Looney Tunes No GIF by swerk

1 Like

I wonder if the hold-up to EA on PC GPU is really just because the new EA launcher isn’t ready yet.

Maybe yeah. But isn’t EA play doing fine on steam?

I wouldn’t be surprised if the culprit is the heap of trash that is the MS Store compounded with the new EA launcher.

It’s so strange. It has been 2 months now…

I would hope we’d see something in March, now that it should have been enough time for everyone to settle back in from the Holidays. Though it was just Chinese New Year the other week.

I can’t argue with some that also mention Halo and two directors leaving, it doesn’t seem like a good look and I don’t see it as a given that Halo Infinite will knock it out of the park. I hope so, oh boy I hope it will be fantastic but I can’t claim here that I have all the faith in the world, we’ll see!

It would be nice to just see something going truly well for Xbox again, as in people not leaving.

But…

Perfect Dark is probably still so far out that it’s totally pointless to stress about it. Actually it’s pointless to stress about it at all. I’d like to remain optimistic and expect something really good from this promising studio.

1 Like

Agreed. Thankfully, 4A Games has already confirmed that the next Metro game will have Artyom be fully voiced throughout the game. Even odder was the fact that he would talk during loading screens and between missions.

1 Like

Hey folks! Doing a dev interview tomorrow - ask me some questions!

4 Likes

It’s pointless to relent on the stuff at 343 as well its in the past Microsoft brought people in to fix it now we move steam ahead them doing new info every month is great

1 Like

As long as they don’t remove the original slayer I’m all down for this!

Already see relationship fanart lol

5 Likes