XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

And what I really meant where the dialogues in cutscences. I had no problems with her comments throughout the game. Because anything that was said was in her mind. It’s not like she talked out in the loud lol

Dead Space has a silent protagonist that works well too and absolutely nobody complains.

It does because he almost is isolated. And he talks in the second game. The moment more than 1 characters are together in a game it becomes unnatural and it is hard to feel anything for him/her. You can still tell great stories with a silent protagonist but I won’t ever feel connected to the MC.

I agree a game can be great with our without a silent protagonist.

It’s a sad day.

Think I’ll go listen to Discovery for the hundredth time.

Neat for Drew! Good guy.

2 Likes

WHAT

1 Like

Awesome for him but watch this will rile up people on Twitter

1 Like

Oh you know it already will

Wait, he was working for one of XGS, wasn’t he?

Oh boy…

1 Like

Yeah The Initiative

Yup on Perfect Dark. Then he left to for personal reasons to focus on his family, now he’s back at Insomniac.

Oh boy… .

Now I REALLY think Sunset Overdrive 2 might be happening as a PS5 exclusive. :eyes:

How the turn tables.

Ah well, no point in worrying about that at all. These things happen. It is kinda fast after what happened in his personal life but at the end of the day we have no insight into that.

1 Like

I guess it was an offer he couldn’t refuse.

He retired, came out of retirement for PD, then left to rejoin Insomniac.

im just sitting here, wondering about all the narratives that shall be born from this. It’s extremely weird, but guess it is what it is.

Guys, please don’t start with Perfect Dark is doomed, or what not.

Perfect Dark is doomed.

5 Likes

“Why Drew Murray jumping from The Initiative to Insomniac means more than you think …”