XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Likewise, even better now that quick resume works with it.

Yeah Quick Resume is amazing

I’m a little overwhelmed with games at the moment to be honest. Lol.

5 Likes

Same :rofl: and at the end of next month my exams will start >.>

Same here, I have sooo many good games between my backlog and Xbox Game Pass it’s not even funny. Hundreds of games I actually want to play… I spent 10 years playing EVE Online almost exclusively so I have a lot of catching up to do, continued to buy games in sales too during that time so the backlog is immense.

Not to mention all the new games…

Backlogs scare me and sometimes it almost feels like a JOB to get through all these games.

I have learned my lesson now I only buy one game at a time and only buy them if i know for certain I will play them.

1 Like

Same, I’m 45 hours into Valhalla and I’m wanting it to end now, I also got a Switch last weekend and own Cyberpunk :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wish I had that discipline :wink: Gotta catch em all!

Another great drop of titles for Game Pass. Definitely want to give man of medan a whirl after I finish gears 5 and spiritfarer

I just beat Valhalla after 83 hours and it was a chore in those past 30 ones.

Currently beating Mafia DE and its gorgeous.

I’m sort of the same way. Not that a backlog scares me or that it feels like a job but in that I have put restrictions on myself to eliminate the lesser games that I know im not going to play. I will buy the games im 100% all in on at launch and play it until completion before moving on to the next game.

I have a backlog now only because I don’t have Series X yet (should have it on the 23rd barring Microsoft screwing something up) but thankfully, it’s a small backlog which consists of -

• Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
  • Bright Memory
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Gears 5 Hivebusters DLC
  • Gears Tactics
  • Immortals Fenyx Rising
  • Marvel’s Spider Man: Miles Morales
  • Watch Dogs Legion

I’m hoping to get as much completed before Outriders releases in February but thankfully, other than that, I have no games that I want to buy/play with a release date yet. Miles will be sometime in 2021 when I finally buy a PS5 and Cyberpunk 2077 won’t be played until the next gen upgrade so two out of the eight games are pretty much on hold until Spring/Summer 2021.

If I do get the Series X by the 23rd, I should have Bright Memory, Gears 5 Hivebusters and Watch Dogs Legion completed within a week and then Gears Tactics/Immortals by February.

1 Like

I have no backlogs, just have to play whatever is on gamepass at my leisure.

The only game I bought this year was Fall Guys. Game Pass was all I needed to keep me busy.

Looking to buy RDR2 when its on sale this Christmas and I will buy Cyberpunk next year when its patched some more

2 Likes

Well technically, you have a 200+ game backlog on Game Pass. Hehehehe.

I had a backlog from PS4/Xbox One which was less than 10 games but it’s been too many years since those backlogged games released so I just said screw it and eliminated them from my list.

Wanted to go into the current generation fresh and simply stay current as opposed to getting backed up like the previous two generations and due to not having Series X yet, here I am all backed up. UGH.

Oh well. It is what it is.

Hope you’re enjoying whatever games you’re currently playing via Game Pass. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indie competitive MP shooter. Hard for these to gain traction amid competition from the big studios, even from more notable indies.

SMALL? dude this is huge, how much time do you have?:eyes:

1 Like

RE Cyberpunk: the game was running fine on Ps4Pro and PS5 was it not? Seems excessive to delist it entirely.

Edit: can you still play it if you own it?

I agree the delisting is probably an overly extreme reaction, Sony is likely not wanting to deal with refunding the game in the future.

I’m pretty sure those that own it can still play it. I’d be more concerned about getting patches for a game that is technically not available anymore. They probably won’t get any incremental fixes and will have to wait till the game is “completely fixed” and re-listed before they get any improvements.

In their announcement, CDPR stated that owners of both the physical and digital versions on PS will continue to get the updates.

weird tangent but how do you pronounce Reuters? I’ve always called it “Roy-ters” lol, is that correct? Or is it “Roo-ters”?