XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

This might sound mean, but really Series X is king of the losers when it comes to Cyberpunk. The game is so poorly optimized for anything that isn’t a high end PC, that not crashing like mad and holding something akin to 4k and 60 some of the time is a W. I suspect Xbox will bridge the power gap and then some, but being ahead while still being woefully behind what the system is capable of is unfortunate. They really botched these console ports imo.

Now, if Series X enhancements are patched in, it plays great and still beats PS5, that’s a different story and deserves to be shouted from the rooftops.

Xbox Mobile App so useless. Take all these screenshots, they upload and everything but the pics that be getting displayed for sharing are a month old.

Why cant these people make a good stable mobile app??

Ikr :rage:

This whole upload system just stinks. I have no idea how they havent revamped it. Most of my stuff doesnt upload to xbox live automatically either and its such a chore.

Having skipped PS3 and PS4, I bought a PS5 and have been playing catch up. Spiderman was great, traversal made for a pretty awesome open world game.

Started Last of Us this evening. So far it reminds me of the Mary Jane sections of Spiderman… which was by far my least favorite part. If it doesn’t change up much, i don’t see myself making it too far through this game.

Kind of glad that Microsoft has not gone chasing this one.

4 Likes

Someone sent me this, regarding the 15 day game giveaway thing Epic does and holy shit if this list is true, it’s a major W.

Imo on PC right now at least, Epic store free game every week is a better deal than Gamepass for PC. I’ve gotten around 200 games through this and more than half of em are top tier indies and AAA. The best part being you have them in your library forever.

What’s the most interesting to me here is if Horizon zero dawn really is gonna be free one of those days, then oh my lord I can see just how deep Epic and Sony’s partnership might be running in the future.

ExoMecha isn’t getting talked about nearly enough. Console launch exclusive on Xbox, f2p multiplayer shooter.

3 Likes

Some of the games are not even on the Epic store. Pretty sure this list is fake

2 Likes

The medium preload is live fellas

When is it starting?

I saw this leak, on Reddit. Might not be as good as you think:

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/kehh1e/egs_christmas_free_games_leak_999_correct/

1 Like

today, and yeah I figure the list is fake as hell indeed lolol, but still there have been leaks regarding this in the past so I wouldn’t be surprised if we come to know beforehand itself some of the games.

Ya guess so cause my Epic Games Launcher was open but didn’t see any. Ah no worries.

its not even opening for me rn lol epic said too much traffic rn. Cities Skyline really that popular huh? XD

I mean Epic Games Launcher goes down pretty often, which is a big pain in the ass when you have to work in Unreal Engine. Mine was open since morning and has been open the whole day for work, so I guess didn’t go down for me, but who knows.

I relaunched it. Its opening now

1 Like

I was able to claim it easily. No problems with the Epic Games Launcher so far.

1 Like

Does anyone know if we can earn achievements in the CoD Black Ops Cold War free multiplayer access?

Ayye Dragon Quest got me hooked.

3 Likes

Bought that on my switch when it launched on there this past summer. Been thinking about going back to it.