Xbox Series X Microsoft Store pre-order payment

Yeah me too i did have a slight panic lol

Was worried too. Just had to check my order just in case. Still preordered with 10/11 release date

Aw yisssssss. Finally charged.

2 Likes

Awesome! Hoping for that same fate later this afternoon.

1 Like

Payment has been sitting as pending since Friday and it’s finally been charged and ive got shipping info on my order. Says it will be delivered on the 10th so cant wait very excited for next gen to start.

Yep, got charged from the Microsoft Store as well for the Xbox Series X. It’s been shipped too.

Charged here.

Where are you from UK Or US as Mine still says status Preorder I’m worried now lol

I’m from the US.

So no charges, but my order has gone from just ordered (and weird blue icon on Ms Store) to delivers by November 10 and the image clearly now shows Series X. I haven’t had the pending charge though for a few days with it being there initially October 30.

All you guys getting charged and shipped on Microsoft store are you UK or US…my credit card is is saying 449 pending…and my order on Microsoft store has changed from pending to pre ordered…delivery expected 10th of November…UK here

Oh dang, the FedEx tracking says my package has moved from its origin in Kentucky to my home state!

Same. Pre ordered delivery expected 10th November. UK.

1 Like

Just got an e-mail, my order has now shipped :smile:

Congrats. No shipping yet and the money is still securely In my account but I no longer have the option of canceling or anything… Progress?

Hmm that could mean that its being processed maybe?

1 Like

I have heard that they are trying to ship all preorders by this Friday. I think if you dont get an shipping email by Friday, them maybe it might be worth a followup.

1 Like

Woot! Australian here. Series X has left the building - hopefully soon to arrive at mine :wink:

2 Likes

timeywimey

2 Likes

God I hope so. Need some good out of this year