Xbox Series X Microsoft Store pre-order payment

Have that exact issue. Mine was pending and the money was authorized by the bank sat as pending for a day then vanished. Now my order says pre-ordered with a delivery date of 11/10.

1 Like

It’s happening!! Just checked mine and sadly it doesn’t say this yet, but I’m glad yours does.

1 Like

Thank you. I wouldn’t panic until Thursday honestly. You still have time.

Same here all though they tried to take money yesterday and bank declined due to fraud i told them it was ok but they declined it still😡everything is suppose to be ok checked with microsoft uk based

Oh sh|t, I hope it can be resolved. What a way to trip right at the end

Well it has moved to pre order like yourself so i believe the payment is going through so hopefully all good thats what i was asking about the status

1 Like

Credit card has been charged for both, next gen here we come.

1 Like

Got my email this morning, then got the update from FedEx a few hours later…is that by 430am??? God damn!! Lol

1 Like

Mine from Irish Microsoft Store have changed to Pre-Ordered.

UK here, MS store purchase.

Had a brilliant time Sunday evening where Lloyds (my bank) text me saying there was unusual activity and asked if it was me. Of course I said yes as it was the Microsoft purchase, but they had already declined the transaction, with the lovely addition of “but if it’s done again it will be ok”.

Fantastic. MS support was closed, apart from online chat, which was as useless as they always are and couldn’t tell me anything. Called my bank, and made sure they would let the purchase go through if they tried again. When I told him why I couldn’t do it again myself (automated pre order Xbox) he actually chuckled and was a bit rude, meh. But that same night the money went into pending on my bank account.

Called MS the next morning, they told me that it’s showing as authorised their end, yet they couldn’t be 100% with me if it was all ok (then what’s the point of calling?), but that they keep trying unsuccessful cards a few times over a few days until it cancels the order.

This morning on waking up my MS store page now says “pre-ordered” instead of “pending”, my cancel and change order buttons are gone, and I have the estimated delivery of Tuesday, launch day.

So fingers crossed, it’s all ok…

And I have to do all this again likely next week when they take my PS5 pre-order money… joy…

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me yesterday although money still hasnt been taken out contacted both bank and microsoft and all seems ok

1 Like

Mine shipped and is literally 5 miles from my house in a fedex warehouse lol I want to try to drive there and ask to pick it up

Still nothing for me… listed as pre-ordered at MS. Getting nervous.

1 Like

Mine was pending for the past week with no image and changed to pre-ordered and they updated the image. Projected delivery as 11/10. I think we are good.

Damn, I think you are right. The pic is new. Hope has returned!

2 Likes

Same thing here. Feeling a bit more reassured about things.

2 Likes

So mine was laid for a few weeks back with credit.

It still has a cancel option though. RIP me. Pray for me.

1 Like

Same thing happened with me. Paid with store credit so I was nervous but I have a FedEx tracking number now (US)

1 Like

just checked and this has popped up anyone got any news

No idea what happened but the sites working now. Just checked my order again