Xbox Series X Microsoft Store pre-order payment

I spoke to live chat this evening. I was informed that the payments process/order is automated rather than something they can intervene with manually, and I should expect some movement over the next 24-48 hours.

That’s interesting. Last week I asked them to process a payment for me and they did, but it was using Microsoft credit tbf

How Did You Live Chat With Them What Do You Select To Talk To Them??

It’s a pain in the ar$e to get there. You have to find your way to ‘contact us’, they will attempt an automated bot chat with you, at this point you have to say their responses are no good 3-4 times, and eventually they’ll say “do you want to speak to someone?”. Waiting time for live chat was 50 mins (queue of 37 people), telephone call-back time was approx 90 mins!

Always a chance you got a more helpful/knowledgeable person than me! Or the credit was applied, as you say. I have a pre-order for CyberPunk which has credit applied to it, but it still gives me the option to cancel/re-use that same credit at the moment.

I’m with y’all.

I still have no movement on this front… Getting worried. HALP!

1 Like

I think we will be fine. If by Friday we see nothing, then I’m with you and starting to get a bit nervous. I called in and the guy had no idea what to do and finally transferred me to another department that wasn’t open and didn’t give me any options.

1 Like

Anyone get charged from best buy

I was charged (pending) from MS Store Canada but it disappeared today (original pending charge was on October 30). I’m guessing they might have been looking at making a hold or something prior to shipping.

They haven’t charged me for the SSD though.

Nothing yet on my end. Desperately need good news >.<

Check your MS Store orders guys. I’m in the US.

1 Like

Did you get an email stating that it was shipped out?

Nope. No email. Last one I got from them was the “Welcome to Next Gen” one.

Okay, thanks. No reason to check my email then. Just the order itself. Thanks.

Pending has changed to pre-ordered on Order History. No money taken yet though.

1 Like

Yeah mine has changed back to pre order from pending hope that’s not a bad sign

2 Likes

Might be still good to check your email. Seems they have been spotty with emailing people during this whole process. Some people get all of them and some people get none.

Mines changed from pending to pre-ordered, Estimated delivery November 10th. No option to cancel or change anymore. Money was taken yesterday.

I was charged today for my Series X and Shock Blue controller. Ordered from MS in Australia. While I was checking my Series X order I saw the Series S was still in stock so I decided to buy one of those as well. That can go in my sons room and my One X is heading for a trade in.

1 Like