Xbox Series S OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED, $299, £249. 512 GB NVME SSD, 60% Smaller than XSX, 1440p up to 120 FPS, Ray-Tracing, All Digital and More

Oh shit, that would be fantastic.

The consoles seems to be crazy small aswell. Almost PS2 Slim levels of small.

Hopefully. I just hope not above 300. Brad has worded this a bit weirdly, referring to $299 as the price and the estimated price in different instances

According to Zhuge, people should be surprised by how small it actually is for a next-gen console.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s too bad. Would have been great for little Minecraft block special editions.

1 Like

Holy S**T that came out of nowhere and great price too, however the design doesnt look soo great when its stood up like that.

If Microsoft can showcase that it is powerful than One X, it can be a winner for them.

You’re used that gif twice in here now…

1 Like

If $299 is true… I think MS might go for $499 for the Series X.

Yep. $300 is a steal. Add in Game Pass and Game Sharing and consumers will be saving even more cash than before. It will be the best selling next gen SKU this holiday season.

Only question that remains is will it be $100 or $200 cheaper than the PS5 Digital Edition? My money is on $200.

1 Like

Yes

Yeah it will fly off the shelves.

I was hoping this would be the showcase at the next big event, shame that it leaked out

That’s a killer piece of hardware. I’m thinking Series X may well be $399

1 Like

So wait, is this real?!?! Like money in the bank it’s going to be $300 and look like a speaker? That price is f’n nuts even if it does look terrible.

https://twitter.com/h0x0d/status/1303165187369832448?s=19

My guess, based on pricing, is they match the PS5 All Digital or undercut is $50 max with the Series X.

Consumers often buy from the middle down. Having the lower bound and the center, and leaving Sony with the upper bound is their best case scenario. Xbox maximizes consumer value and Sony can take the hit as market leader.

Wow, looks really small. And at that price, man that thing is going to sell.

1 Like

Jesus this is small.

12 Likes

Holy Shit

1 Like

I’ll second this.

1 Like