Xbox Series S OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED, $299, £249. 512 GB NVME SSD, 60% Smaller than XSX, 1440p up to 120 FPS, Ray-Tracing, All Digital and More

What about Nintendo too? Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/RaveofRavendale/status/1303310412310511616

5 Likes

Yes saw it the writer was humiliated and ridiculed by a guy lol.

These people…always trying to find a way to have a concern about Xbox.

2 Likes

I think the thing that makes me not see the Xbox naming convention as an issue is the fact that iPhones are by far the most popular phones in the US and have naming conventions that have been changing regularly.

We have:

iPhone

iPhone 3G/3GS

iPhone 4/4S

iPhone 5/5S/5C

iPhone 6/6 Plus/6S/6S Plus

iPhone SE

iPhone 7/7 Plus

iPhone 8/8 Plus

iPhone X/XS/XS Max/XR

iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max

iPhone SE (2)

Lmao sorry if I forgot one, but like I can’t feasibly believe that everyone immediately understood these and was confused by Series S and Series X. If I were to use my parents as an example, they’d almost certainly walk in and ask an employee “Hey, do you guys have the new Xbox?” and the employee would take it from there and explain that one takes disks and is more expensive and the other doesn’t and is cheaper.

4 Likes

Does anything else come out of Kotaku in the past decade? I still can’t believe their Flight Sim review… smh.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been saying this since I heard the new concern metric when the Series X was announced. I mean, at least Microsoft stopped producing the One X and will likely do the same with the One S soon; it’s not as if they’ll have people walking into stores looking for a Series X and being able to actually buy a One X at this point. Apple still produces and sells many of the cross-era devices and as someone who worked at Apple many years ago, it wasn’t confusing even in the days of the 4 and 4S. These concerns are coming from people who either have the standard anti-Xbox agenda we see in much of gaming media these days, or they’ve never worked or known anyone who works in retail; given the commonality of these ridiculous assertions, I’m going with the former.

2 Likes

Nope not worth a damn click or watch. It’s just tiring to see such FUD from ignorant people misleading on purpose.

4 Likes

Has this been posted already? Seems a little pricey

1 Like

I hope its a placeholder

More this week

5 Likes

Credits to @XBOXPOPE

8 Likes

This is a great point. Shows that generally Microsoft struggles handling the expectations. People like surprises. Wonder if they’ll take anything away from all this.

1 Like

I have a funny thought. Who had to call and wake up Phil to tell him about the leak?

Lol maybe Aaron

Is it a threat to leak PS5 price?

Availability is a weird word. Not price, or launch date. Also why threaten them, just do it, MS never got a heads up.

3 Likes

Why is he asking, he didn’t ask Microsoft???

3 Likes

Yes why this double standard. Just do it now screw it you did it for MS why show mercy for Sony. Treat them equal. Let’s go!!!

3 Likes

It’s easier to ask for pardon than permission lol

1 Like

Sorry, I like the idea of a off balance Sony! They could use some of that!

For the next while at least they should just start dropping Nintendo Direct style videos out of nowhere. Test in when there are no live events anyway.

1 Like