Xbox Series S OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED, $299, £249. 512 GB NVME SSD, 60% Smaller than XSX, 1440p up to 120 FPS, Ray-Tracing, All Digital and More

A really go point.

1 Like

Its bonkers really how much got leaked, I’d understand it maybe if we were heading into another E3, but all of that media content would have been on an MS server somewhere, and secured before the planned reveal event. Apparently not.

Yeah, I imagine Phil is having ‘discussions’ with some team members today, but credit where credit is due, Team Xbox took a lemon and made lemonade out of it.

1 Like

This popped up in my youtube recommendation. I don’t watch this channel but I can’t believe how ignorant one of the host is about all access. He said it’s a bad deal not knowing game pass is included. I can see why some think the media is bias against xbox. I just think it’s more ignorance then true bias.

Jfc… and these guys cover gaming? I know more about All Access and it’s not even available in my country.

Embarassing.

1 Like

Wow Microsoft have really out maneuvered Sony here in almost every way. They have the most powerful console and the cheapest. They have directML(Microsoft’s DLSS). Sony is screwed on price because they will have to take heavy losses to price ps5 digital at 399 to stay competitive with series s. Then all Microsoft will have to do is a) take similar losses to separate on price again or b) release a bundle without a controller because the Xbox one controllers will work fine.

-The series x is smaller, likely much less noisy, more powerful and probably the same price as ps5.

-Series s is extremely cheap. The smallest Xbox ever. Plays the same games as the beast X but at lower resolution.

• Microsoft’s backwards compatibility team are magicians and have completely out classed Sony.

• all your accessories from your controllers, to Mic’s, to external hard drives will work with next gen.

4 Likes

Really :sweat_smile:!? You are literally saving money if you go with All Access lol. It’s not bias, it’s just too many people who apparently work in the games industry can’t be bothered to do the absolute bare minimum of research before talking about a topic.

3 Likes

KF is probably one of the most ignorant podcasts out there and they don’t care to inform themselves about anything beyond playstation.

The XCast is probably the only thing really worth listening to over there.

2 Likes

Halo Infinite 299$ bundle will be huge too, in North America at least.

just more proof that even if a person is well informed on one thing, does not make them well informed in all things. yet, people still take them as these influencers/personalities as beholders of truth. hope things start to change where we see equal treatment/investment. we shall see.

3 Likes

If it were not for XCast i wouldn’t give Kinda Funny the time of day.

Yeah, I completely gave up on them almost a year ago. The cast is awful.

I think KF has some OK shows. They are not fueling console wars, they just make a show for their audience, which is a PS centric. In fact Greg always claims to be the biggest PS fanboy out there and I am fine with that. At least they are trying to do better with xcast.

1 Like

In the past they (KF) mainly covered Playstation, so they are not as good informed about Xbox as guys should be that cover the platform. But they actually make good podcasts (the ones I watched so far). On the other hand those guys on IGN that actually cover Xbox are the ones who are really disappointing with their takes more often than not. It is their job to cover the platform and they are almost as clueless as the KF guys.

5 Likes

Very true. its always a swing and a miss with their podcasts. Once in a blue moon, they get some stuff right or get us some good interviews.

1 Like

Indeed being unpredictable is the trump card. Surprise generates maximum impact.

3 Likes

Yeah, outlets like IGN stating the July event was their moment to shine or they “were doomed” was absolutely absurd, and just one of the many things wrong in gaming journalism today.

7 Likes

Indeed, it’s in a sad state.

FUD starting to come out from Kotatku, glad to see some common sense from this guy.

9 Likes

Look if confusing names truly mattered samsung wouldn’t sell a single phone

5 Likes

Yeah…Kotaku. Take a look at their Microsoft Flight Simulator “review” if you haven’t allready. It is one of the worst things I have read. Don’t forget to check the comments, the “reviewer” gets slaughtered. These guys don’t even try to hide their agenda.

6 Likes