Xbox One Collecting

Ha, yeah a subset I do hope to finish! Wasn’t too interested in the DVD cases, but the X1 cases caught my collecting attention. The 360 era is the only generation when I didn’t really game much, so I did miss out on all of those great games.

Currently going for the full set of the 360 games in X1 cases. In my photos above, they are visible in the first close up shot after the normal 360 games. I’ve got a couple ordered and on the way, and as far as I know I’m only missing two Assassin’s Creeds and Civ 4 Revolution.

Think the coolest one I have is a Polish release of Witcher 2!

1 Like

Wow, great to hear, I only have some. Do you happen to have a list/spreadsheet covering all of them?

Let me add what I’ve jotted down:

• Assassin’s Creed Revelations
  • Assassin’s Creed Rogue
  • Bully Scholarship Edition
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
  • Call of Duty Black Ops
  • Call of Duty Black Ops Combo Pack
  • Call of Duty Ghosts
  • Call of Duty World at War
  • Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
  • Crysis 3
  • Dead Space 3
  • Doom 3: BFG Edition
  • Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
  • FarCry 3
  • Fight Night Champion
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City
  • Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  • Lego Batman
  • Midnight Club Complete
  • Rayman Legends
  • Rayman Origins
  • Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition
  • Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
  • Skate 3

I also collect games for the Xbox One, although I only own 100 of them lol.

Also keeping tracking of every game I own on an Excel spreadsheet haha

There are actually sites and apps for this. I use Pricecharting.com

Can’t believe I’ve never played Shovel Knight

Huh… Wow. Thank you. While I had known of Price Charting, I never thought to use it as a resource to verify physical releases! Awesome, thank you so much for the nudge in the right direction!

I still like maintaining my spreadsheet, if I had time I’d write my own app as a nice way to self teach new technologies… but I code enough during the working hours so a spreadsheet was as far as I got! :laughing:

Not an official list, but here is what I have/know of that you missed in your list of 360 games re-released in X1 cases:

1. Assassin’s Creed
  2. Assassin’s Creed II
  3. Assassin’s Creed III
  4. Assassin’s Creed IV
  5. Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
  6. Bioshock Infinite
  7. Borderlands
  8. CoD Black Ops II
  9. CoD MW 2
  10. CoD MW 3
  11. Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
  12. Fallout 3
  13. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  14. Prince of Persia
  15. Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution
  16. Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
  17. Sonic Generations
  18. Sonic Unleashed
  19. Tekken 6
  20. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  21. Ultra Street Fighter IV
  22. Witcher 2

I’ve got about 4 to go to complete my set I think! Unless I’ve missed some or they release some more…

Thanks, I’ll add the missing ones to my list. I used ebay as my source. haha

BTW, I didn’t see La Mulana 1 & 2 on your shelf. This is one of those rare Xbox releases from NISA. You can probably snag a copy on Amazon.

Yes, thanks. I’ll try and order that ASAP. I’ve got Kingdom Majestic heading my way at the moment. I thought that might be in the same small print run boat.

For me, this is part of the joy of collecting. If there was no physical versions of smaller games like these released, I certainly would have missed out on playing a few gems.

3630 all digital (minus a few demos) on 25tb of drives

1 Like

Oh wow, that is impressive!

How do you find the My Games and Apps performance? I’m at just over 500 games and it’s definitely improved in the last year or so of OS updates.

What drives do you use? I’ve currently got a 5gb and 3gb plugged into my One X, and only use Western Digital USB powered drives.

OS is a lot better now, sometimes my games and apps would crash when counting up past 2000

Drives are western digitals, in the 3rd picture

Im not into collecting because I still have ptsd from moving home but I still have my launch x1 in the bedroom, i dont really game on it but its still a great box for the bedroom because its silent and still gives a decent experience on a 40inch 1080p tv.

Is there any way to know if something will be small print? Is there a list somewhere of them? There’s just so many publishers now, it’s hard to keep up. I’m kinda glad Limited Run Games and companies like it doesn’t sell Xbox games, that would be another nightmare.

Agreed, I game on my One X, but my launch One is used on the primary TV and is fantastic for tv and movie watching. Got the full setup, media remote, chat pad (essential for YouTube searches) and tv tuner for free to air tv.

Although my wife complained every time they changed the layout of the OS on her! :laughing:

Not as far as I know. I just assume a low print run when it doesn’t get a release here in Australia and I have to look that little bit harder to import it.

But yes thankfully, our print runs on Xbox are not limited… Just smaller than your CoDs or Madden print runs!

Examples lately where Megaman z collection and the Borderlands 1 remaster.

Also games from Europe can be hard to track. I got a copy of Ducati 90th anniversary from Italy that I saw once on eBay. And it took a while to track down a copy of Firefighters the simulator and eventually got a German copy!

Really cool thread. I’ve always had a soft spot for Xbox collections, and it’s nice to see some (as opposed to the PS collections that are everywhere).

I’m kicking myself for not getting the SoT controller when I had the chance. And while I do love the idea of showing off a physical collection of games, I just can’t justify the space it takes up at this point in my life.

Still have the Cyberpunk CE on order, and I held onto my unopened Witcher 2 Dark Edition for the 360… I’ll just have to live vicariously through the posters here I suppose.

Alright, it’s that time of the week again to have a look at new releases and new physical announcements.

As always, this is not an official list - just what I manage to find by looking at online stores.

I haven’t picked up any of the latest releases, but I have just received a couple more of the Xbox 360 games in X1 cases. I also hit the bargin bins at our main electronics retailer here is Aus and picked up about 10 super cheap games. This pick up included the newly released Rocket Area - going out for $AUD14. I want to play it before EA shuts down the servers and the disc turns into a drinking coaster! Pics to come of the additions to the collection.

This weeks physical releases and announcements:

New Physical Releases

Recent Physical Announcements

As always, have a great week gaming!

Okay, I’ll be the first to admit that I went a little bit overboard lately… I’ve still got a few more coming.

Firstly, here are the local bargain bin finds (yes a lot of sports games, but they were all $AUD5 each).

Then the imports and 360 games. Guitar hero was a local find - unopened! Doubt I’ll get so lucky with a Rock Band 4 set. And I picked up the Hori Fighting Commander pad to relive my old school Street Fighter days. Looking forward to picking up the Samurai Shodown collection to try it out on.

The dark spine that really hard to read is “Adam’s Venture Origins”. For some reason, all copies I’ve see of this have poorly printed covers.

Anyway, I’m off to try Rocket Area…

Holy shit! I thought Dragon Quest was never gonna be released on XB1!