Xbox One Collecting

It’s definitely getting a digital release and will be on game pass in December.

Fingers crossed for the physical release too. So far I’ve only seen Amazon list it physically.

Wow, what a week! The announcement of a new physical console! I’m a Series X man myself, but I can see myself picking up a Series S down the track for a second TV.

The newly announced Ubisoft games are here this week, except of course Scott Pilgrim.

This weeks physical releases and announcements:

New Physical Releases

Recent Physical Announcements

As always, have a great week gaming!

Fascinating subject!

Personally I’ve got about 100 physical 360 games, and around 50-75 Xbox One probably. Used to have a lot more, but I’ve been streamlining the collection a bit in recent years, and converting to digital in many cases.

Does anyone in the world have a fully complete Xbox 360 or Xbox One collection? You hear a lot about complete NES collections and such, but I’ve tried looking for complete Xbox collections at times and never found anything conclusive.

All 620 windows games that have achievements - complete collection

4.6tb

1 Like

I saw a dubious post on Reddit a couple years ago by somebody claiming to have over 350-400 XB1 titles, but i never got the chance to determine it’s validity.

I dare say that yes, someone does. There is evidence out there of people with complete O.G. Xbox collections (at least NTSC - when that was a thing). I think there’s always someone out there with enough money to just buy everything. It’s just a question of if they are crazy enough like me to try and track every last games just to know what was released. :laughing:

I’m up there now, but not a few years ago.

Mind you, that’s not 400 full priced games. My record at bargain hunting is $1 (Australian, about 60 us cents) for a brand new copy of Fantasia. It was when Target Australia was clearing their games a couple of years ago.

Nice! How many of the achievements do you have from them? I’d like to get at least one achievement from each of my games but even that is pretty time consuming for some of them!

I have 4 left to get an achievement in - Little Town Hero, Coma 2, Voltron and World War Z

I have 32027 gamerscore in Windows games and 237,272 total

Countdown is on to pre-orders… The PS5 lasted on the market for a few hours in Australia, so I’m confident of getting a Series X.

I’m still not sure where I’ll put my Series X games on the shelf… after the Xbox One games? Mix them all together? Decisions, decisions!

New Physical Releases

(Accidentally replied to someone, reposting separately.)

How likely do you think it would be that there might be a Halo themed Xbox Series X out next year? I figured they would not have a separate one out this year since the focus was on getting enough stock out for launch, but would love a console design based on Halo

Well, I missed last week. So a bit of a catch up this week.

I certainly was surprised at how fast the Series X preorders sold out here in Australia last week. That kind of demand I’m used to only hearing about from US or UK fans.

I managed to secure a pre-order after 15 minutes of stress.

Certainly am excited hearing the first hands on impressions coming through now. Obviously I have a large number of Xbox One games that I am looking forward to playing improved on the Series X!

Glad to see this week Gears Tactics on Amazon. I was starting to wonder if that was going to get a physical release or not.

New Physical Releases

I don’t have any inside knowledge, but since Halo was delayed I would say there is a high chance there is a themed Series X coming out with it.

If you look back, there has actually been at least one Halo special edition Xbox for each generation. So yeah, I’d say a Series X one is coming.