Xbox Games With Gold |OT| Get 'Em While You Still Can

1 Like

It wasnā€™t a rumour, lol:

3 Likes

Shouldā€™ve given us 7 GWG games for January!

1 Like

I canā€™t evenā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s oddā€¦.

Aw, Radiant Silvergun is actually a legendary shmup. Kinda hurts that Iā€™m gonna see people drag it through the mud because itā€™s unknown and is paired with that other junk

3 Likes

Iā€™m liking the exposure to games I havenā€™t played nor already owned. In my eyes itā€™s not bad at all for the equivalent portion of the monthly cost that Xbox Live Gold would be ($4 or less).

I guess most folks wonā€™t be happy until they stop providing Games with Gold entirely.

1 Like

I think nobody will say a thing if GwG go away outside Gold only subscribers, unfortunately they canā€™t do it until Gold requirement for multiplayer is in place. Really an outdated thing overall.

Agreed, remember hearing about this game and never got around to try it. Will definitely give it a shot.

1 Like

That Space Invaders game is genuinely great. Itā€™s impossible to get 100% achievement completion on a Xbox One or Series console though so keep that in mind if you care about that kind of thing.

1 Like

Why is that? Server closure? Or does it run too smooth on newer hardware making levels too tough?

Thereā€™s an achievement for importing your own music into the game and you canā€™t do that on any console but Xbox 360.

2 Likes

Good to know. I still have an X360 Slim model. Now if only I had a physical CD for music. Wonder if usb stick audio tracks would work.

1 Like

Games With Gold for January 2022

1 Like

Radiant Silvergun is a gem!

3 Likes

no problem, still have a 360 around

yeah, i have no need for GwG if games are on it i already own which happend in months that were celebrated here for their content :woman_shrugging:

Yeah it is. Iā€™m happy about itā€™s inclusion. I honestly love when Games with Gold gives away games like these.

2 Likes

Wonder if this month is curated by @ProgStopper dumpster diving?

3 Likes

In what world are Radiant Silvergun and Space Invaders considered trash? Excellent games and additions.

4 Likes

Remember the days when Assassinā€™s Creed was free so often on Games with Gold? Lol i got so many of the games that way. Ubisoft doesnā€™t support Games with Gold like they used too. Ubi games at one point made up so many of the games youā€™d get.

2 Likes