Xbox Games With Gold |OT| Get 'Em While You Still Can

Code Veronica is great.

2 Likes

Good month, i own none of these games.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Games With Gold for November

1 Like

GWG is just something nice to have now but all the old good GWG budget is all going to Gamepass now.

Guys… :homer:

2 Likes

another Tropico :doge:

At this point it’s an agony which needs to be terminated.

1 Like

Actually a solid month. My personal highlight is Orcs must die.

Don’t have any of those, unless they were GwG reruns.

1 Like

Games With Gold for December

No i rather still they give free games as in the 360 games you keep forever even without gold i rather have that than them giving us nothing lol

1 Like

I actually look forward to seeing what they give us every month. Just wish they’d open up the treasure trove of 360 classics so more people can experience them.

As soon as Game Pass numbers are high enough tho, that’ll be the bullet in the head for Gold and GWG.

Yeah the games you keep forever i like them as it mostly games i don’t have hopefully if they get rid of GWG i hope they add it to Gamepass like a perk and you keep getting 4 free game every month i don’t want to lose the 4 free games if it means Live Gold goes away

My God if it’s true: XD

1 Like

I’m actually mildly excited for Radiant Silvergun!

The rest? Well…. We’ll see if I’ll check them out. Did notice both of the Xbox One games have been played by like no one on TA.:joy:

January looks good because I don’t have any

1 Like

Really not one to complain about free games but sheesh.

I don’t own any of these and they all seem to have pretty good ratings on trueachievements. Sounds like a good month.

2 Likes