Xbox Games With Gold |OT| Get 'Em While You Still Can

Games With Gold for August 2021

1 Like

Xbox Games with Gold for September 2021

Warhammer: Chaosbane, Mulaka, Zone of the Enders HD Collection & Samurai Shodown II

7 Likes

Games With Gold for September 2021

4 Likes

Zone of the Enders nice also Kojima making exclusive game for Xbox confirmed?

1 Like

I already have the ZoE2 remaster on the PS4 which was excellent (and a travesty that never came to Xbox) but I am curious to see how the 360 version is so Iā€™ll definitely check it out. Overall a pretty decent month Iā€™d say.

Shouldnā€™t we be getting an announcement for October soon?

1 Like

Good month because itā€™s 4 games I donā€™t have.

1 Like

Xbox have a deal with japanese publisher for 360 GWG. In 2021 we have 1x Namco, 3x Konami, 5x SNK, 4x Capcom games.

Code: Veronica is the only major Resident Evil I havenā€™t played, so looking forward to that. Isnā€™t it supposed to be the ā€˜realā€™ Resident Evil 3 or something?

Harmony of Despair is co-op Castlevania, I believe. Hopefully itā€™s possible to matchmake with randoms because I have no one whoā€™s going to be up for playing that with me!

Games With Gold for October 2021

4 Likes

Not bad actually.

Letā€™s get together and do a community play of HoD. Itā€™s good.

Nothing for me this month either.

2 Likes

Looks like Code Veronica for me, the rest maybe Iā€™ll try? Idk.

Castlevania HoD is great. It plays OKAY solo, but it would be great to do an XboxERA playalong.

Itā€™s so good on co-op.

Well at least now I can try to get some of those remaining HoD achievements with a newbie player base coming in.

I bought Code Veronica a while back. Annoyed

Look at the bright side, at least it wasnā€™t priced like Sony or Nintendo gamesā€¦

Get the extra DLC for Castlevania. Worth every penny for all the extra characters and stages.

I Gladly take Veronica.