GwG June 2021

The King’s Bird

Shadows: Awakening

NeoGeo Battle Coliseum

Injustice: Gods Among Us

1 Like

Wow, so many awesome games! I don’t know how they do it! #mindblown

2 Likes

Injustice would’ve been cool, except I already got the game when they gave it away for free last year.

1 Like

Games With Gold for June 2021

1 Like

Yeah, that makes it even better. We get it twice! #mindblownagain

1 Like

Damn, Xbox playing 4D chess here with Games with Gold.

1 Like

Ooh, I think there are a couple of decent ones for July.

Looking forward to rock of ages 3 and Conker but honestly the other two look OK as well.

1 Like

The problem with Conker is that it was already playable via Rare Replay, but I’ll never say no to adding a game to my library forever

2 Likes

The one within Rare Replay is the N64 game.

1 Like

Oh damn, never noticed they were different! That’s nice, then!

Nothing amazing but I’ll definitely check them all out. Really wish they’d add some achievements to OG Xbox games to push me to play them again.

1 Like

I still have my physical copy of Conker live and reloaded but I’ll happily take a digital copy.

Games With Gold for July 2021

1 Like

Is it bad that I’m most excited for Midway Arcade? I just wish it was the one with San Francisco Rush 2049…LOVE that game!

1 Like

This is actually a really good month. Kinda shocked.

Conker and Midway arcade nice 2 game to add to the collection.

Conker is better in terms of controls too? I remember cussing hard at my TV when trying to do some things in the Rare Replay game.

Don’t think they made any changes specifically to controls, they did change some of the gameplay sections to make them easier, perhaps to work around the control issues. Long time since I played either the OG or reloaded but remember finding certain parts as frustrating as the n64 version.