Xbox Games With Gold |OT| Get 'Em While You Still Can

Is it bad that I’m most excited for Midway Arcade? I just wish it was the one with San Francisco Rush 2049…LOVE that game!

1 Like

This is actually a really good month. Kinda shocked.

Conker and Midway arcade nice 2 game to add to the collection.

Conker is better in terms of controls too? I remember cussing hard at my TV when trying to do some things in the Rare Replay game.

Don’t think they made any changes specifically to controls, they did change some of the gameplay sections to make them easier, perhaps to work around the control issues. Long time since I played either the OG or reloaded but remember finding certain parts as frustrating as the n64 version.

Games With Gold for August 2021

1 Like

Xbox Games with Gold for September 2021

Warhammer: Chaosbane, Mulaka, Zone of the Enders HD Collection & Samurai Shodown II

7 Likes

Games With Gold for September 2021

4 Likes

Zone of the Enders nice also Kojima making exclusive game for Xbox confirmed?

1 Like

I already have the ZoE2 remaster on the PS4 which was excellent (and a travesty that never came to Xbox) but I am curious to see how the 360 version is so I’ll definitely check it out. Overall a pretty decent month I’d say.

Shouldn’t we be getting an announcement for October soon?

1 Like

Good month because it’s 4 games I don’t have.

1 Like

Xbox have a deal with japanese publisher for 360 GWG. In 2021 we have 1x Namco, 3x Konami, 5x SNK, 4x Capcom games.

Code: Veronica is the only major Resident Evil I haven’t played, so looking forward to that. Isn’t it supposed to be the ‘real’ Resident Evil 3 or something?

Harmony of Despair is co-op Castlevania, I believe. Hopefully it’s possible to matchmake with randoms because I have no one who’s going to be up for playing that with me!

Games With Gold for October 2021

4 Likes

Not bad actually.

Let’s get together and do a community play of HoD. It’s good.

Nothing for me this month either.

2 Likes

Looks like Code Veronica for me, the rest maybe I’ll try? Idk.

Castlevania HoD is great. It plays OKAY solo, but it would be great to do an XboxERA playalong.

It’s so good on co-op.