Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

I think we can all agree that Hellblade 2 very likely will be the graphical showstopper at the show, right? I can’t think of any other titles, not after that TGA showing.

Now it’s been a few years and several games came out that were great graphically, like HFW and Jedi Survivor but I think the Hellblade 2 footage can still hold its own. I’m ready to be wowed.

2 Likes

Assuming the full game looks that good, the HB2 footage we’ve already seen is way beyond either of those games

That’s no disrespect to those either, they look really good but HB2 looked on another level but I cant get too excited till I see combat and what they’ve been able to add on from the first game

1 Like

Season 3 is his last.

That is also one of the reasons I think it is going to be the one opening the show.

1 Like

The controller and headset is leak confirmed at this point

We even have videos now

Gonna buy one

I thought the extensive amount of gameplay we got already looked pretty good, so it’s surprising to me how much skepticism there is surrounding the game. Also, it’s a big AAA brand new IP - that’s exciting.

1 Like

Did you not watched the vertical slice ? One got smashed by the troll and one was killed by hin biting his head of.

What if Greenberg’s “open-minded” comment refers to an Apple Vision Pro coming to Xbox

This is the most hyped I’ve been for any Xbox showcase, and it feels like there is every reason to be confident just from the games that we can be very sure will appear, even if there is somehow nothing else. CL final also on the Sat, what a weekend incoming!

1 Like

$3,500

Might as well add Hololens 2 support.

2 Likes

HB2 looks like a proper UE5 title.

I meant more like violence caused by the player while fighting baddies. I hope for some visceral combat :slight_smile:

Heck it lost to Fallout 4.

I just wanna see all the rpg’s Xbox is working on. I am craving to play new WRPG’s as there hasn’t been a AAA wrpg since Cyberpunk 2077. I’m tired of playing Skyrim all over and over again lol, come on Todd, show me the goods.

I’m still tempering my expectations, because I don’t want to overhype this show to such unrealistic proportions. Not to sound like a negative Nancy, but I am still on the fence with Fable being shown, but I am slowly warming up to it being there but I am overall still on the fence.

HOWEVER, and not to fanboy war but with covid pandemic being about over with the “floodgates” when it comes to Xbox 1p games is basically wide open. And anti-Xbox people are going to eat their words and Playstation maybe in trouble. Yea Phil and co may have slipped and fell these past couple of years but the fact is we always knew games were coming. Xbox has way too much firepower(studios) at its disposal and this showcase may potentially be the realization of that. And based off Sony’s showcase 2024 and maybe 2025 maybe be bad years for PS fans as it seems to be that Sony released most their heavy hitters early and the AAA development takes years and years now. We don’t even know whats in the pipeline for them. Meanwhile these unreleased Xbox games have been in development since 2018, 2019 and 2020 and its A LOT of them. So yea this showcase may be the realization that the floodgates have been busted open.

I truly believe Xbox can catch up to Playstation. Yea I said it.

2 Likes

Wait, in terms of copies sold?

Metacritic. But according to VG they sold around the same.

1 Like
5 Likes

Hellblade 2 easily being graphic king.

6 Likes

Any surprise hardware announcement? Still hoping for series s handheld.