Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

100%, I commend people that can keep their hype levels down at this point, I don’t see how this can be bad even if they tried to make it so.

1 Like

Honestly the content should be there just based on what we suspect has a high chance of being there. It is only a question of how they are presented in my opinion.

1 Like

Besides the half hour of starfield that will definitely be insane, if we even see 1/5 of what ms studios are working on, and fill the rest of the runtime with 3rd party gamepass games, either AAA or AA doesn’t matter, it’s an incredible show just with that. Plus I imagine forza motorsport won’t have a big showing there, so that’s even more time for other games.

2 Likes

With just a week to go this is my final prediction, I think the following games will be there in some form:

-Hellblade 2

-Avowed

-Compulsion’s game

-Contraband

-Fable

-Halo Infinite S4 and maybe a Tatanka announcement

Wouldn’t be surprised if Fable and Tatanka aren’t there though.

1 Like

He says games four times and then Starfield. So Starfield isn’t even a game.

His deep dives are always awesome. The Fallout 4 one is legendary. First all those details explained by him with gameplay, and then the way he revealed the release date. Sick!

8 Likes

I suspect Forza will get a 2 minute trailer with a release date announcement.

2 Likes

Starfield the game has been cancelled, we’re only getting a controller

4 Likes

4 Likes

Probably more then that. They said we get closed up of cars. My guess is at least 5 mins of Forza. Then 2 days later we get like 1 hour of it on Forza Monthly.

There is no Starfield

Buy Skyrim again

todd

3 Likes

Last year, Starfield got 15 minutes. What if it’s the same next week? Part of me want it be. Hungry for more games.

1 Like

I heard Todd couldn’t get the performance mode to run at a stable 60hz on Series S so they canceled, makes sense! Apparently due to Series S bottlenecking the whole generation they are also cancelling that as well. Rumours go as far as MS exciting the console business due to all this.

Controller is still coming out though, no worries there!

3 Likes

Yeah, even I will finally turn heel and join the “What’s happening at Xbox?!” gang.

1 Like

Will the controller operate at 60fps though? :smile:

3 Likes
38 Likes

4 games = 4 of the Elusive 5 are making an appearance :reggie:

3 Likes
28 Likes

Halo Season 2 trailer cofirmed?

1 Like

I like this clarity by Aaron.

And the little stab, love it.

4 Likes

Would love an answer to this, I’d love to see what the gameplay they show currently looks like on a Series X, wish Xbox would just have all of their games running on Series X at their shows, Sony is very good at this with the PS5.

4 Likes