Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

TV shows confirmed

2 Likes

Didnā€™t Phil say they would be more clear on this from now on? He certainly acknowledged it. Or was this only about Starfield?

1 Like

Greenburg basically saying it will be the opposite of the PS showcase.

10 Likes

He committed thatā€™d itā€™d be clear whether Starfield was 30fps or 60fps.

Still think the PC vs Xbox thing is overblown though, wasnā€™t a problen until Redfall

4 Likes

Completely overblown, everyone knows PC will always look the best and perform better but I cant remember seeing many trailers since the launch of these systems where PC footage was shown and the console version with a big discrepancy

It became a big thing with Redfall because I think people assumed 60fps was a no brainer for that game

2 Likes

In 7 daysā€¦ We are eating goodā€¦ I just feel it in my boneā€¦

I swear to God Microsoftā€¦ Iā€™m hyped and donā€™t want to be disappointed!!!

3 Likes

Ah yes, it was only about that then.

As for the whole pc thing, problem is a big word but Iā€™ve always wished they showed more Xbox footage in the Xbox E3 shows. Really appreciated seeing Diablo 4 last year and how they specifically mentioned it was XSX.

And a few years ago with FH4 or 3 they showed both PC and Xbox. More of that please. We bought an Xbox, not a PC. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Greenberg is Team Hype! Itā€™s happening! E3 of Dreams! gaaaaaah

7 Likes

I really hope you can play Skyrim inside Starfield

2 Likes

It very well might actually be yeah.

Aaron is well aware of the reasons folks were disappointed with the Sony showcase. So for him to say itā€™s the opposite and be so clear about how it wonā€™t be full CG, thatā€™s great.

That probably means any new announcements such as Compulsion and/or something else wonā€™t be CG only either. Good stuff!

2 Likes

in engine footage increases the likelihood of certain games being there. (InXile, Fable, Compulsion etc)

7 Likes

And no 12 month bs either.

1 Like

Mustā€¦.retainā€¦.hypeā€¦.

7 Likes

Let it go, let it go! - Frozen

4 Likes

He confirmed the 12 month thing is gone too but that should be obvious with them talking about in-engine footage being in the show

3 Likes

The beauty of 2020 Showcase is youā€™ll eventually see them return and this time, not completely CGI. This is where PS Showcase failed at. Many of announcements are CGI and itā€™s from GaaS. When they return, itā€™s like change the channel time. That said the one that people are more interested will have to go through the phase of CGI announcement, then gameplay next time. Itā€™s a long process.

16 Likes

Letā€™s go

11 Likes

So happy about this

6 Likes

9 Likes