Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

The showcase has been 90 minutes every year for what? the last 5+ years.

Its a pretty safe assumption that the showcase will continue to be about 90 minutes.

1 Like

I think the exception was 2020 where it was 1 hour or something like that.

Ill provide my one caveat to my stance of not wanting to hear about the older live service games, if they announce that Fallout 76 got a Series X upgrade, Ill allow it.

I also imagine we will probably hear more about the Series X|S version of Fallout 4 that was announced and never mentioned again.

1 Like

I believe we all assuming Starfield DD will take 30 minutes of the show because of past history. I mean Sony gave GT7 30 minutes, why not Starfield.

Do you think BGS will throw out one more tweet/teaser/thingy before they have their Direct? It’s been quit silent ever since the delay news and that trailer. I can see one more tweet with see you soon or something this week.

I have absolutely no idea what is going to be there, except for what has already been announced (Starfield, Forza Motorsport).

Everything is a wild card to me, so that’s really exciting.

I hope there’s no leaks though. I don’t want to be spoiled.

2 Likes

It’s very airtight so far, but got a feeling one or two big ones gets leaked by Snitch or someone who isn’t kind to keep it secret.

1 Like

If Scalebound isn’t there, Xbox should just fold up shop.

1 Like

I am watching the last Era Podcast and great part of it was centred around the delicate and hard to achieve balance between “being excited but not overhyped”. So my question is, which, let´s say 4, games represent for you that middle ground between “realistic but exciting expectations”?

Correct me if I am wrong but I think Starfield and Forza Motorsport are the only ones confirmed to be there, so Imma add Hellblade II and Avowed or Fable.

Anything else would be the icing on the cake.

What about you?

1 Like

im keeping expectations in check so im not disapointed like iv been the past couple of years. I will happily be wrong. So happy if they pass my expectations but right now im expecting them to match that playstation showcase energy

* If ScaleBound isn’t there, then PlatinumGames should just fold up shop.

2 Likes
20 Likes

8 Likes

Two hours!

2 Likes

If anything Gears is there then I would leave the show very happy: Gears 1-3 collection, Gears 2 Remake, Gears Tactics 2 or Gears 6

4 Likes

Hold up, so it’s not 60mins xbox + 30mins Bethesda? This should be fun

Can’t wait for Todd Direct

5 Likes

One and a half hour of games other than starfield confirmed. It only gets better.

Hopefully it will be a case of being impressed by the showcase and then realising that Starfield is next.

The debate was if it’s 90 min + 30 min Starfield. We still don’t know but I like what’a he selling.

1 Like