Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

Jez said the only leak he learned is the 12 months theme is ditched; back to tradition plan.

4 Likes

Jez just killed the Banjo dream yet again.

I mean he just said it is not even in development.

Goddamn it.

But who came with the rumor that a new Banjo was being made and speculation was that it was Sumo Digital?

Good. I hope he learns nothing else. Keep this shit locked tight.

1 Like

He restated that Avowed is more of refocus and not reboot as in start from scratch.

3 Likes

Lol.

7 Likes

I think it all began with NateDrake and MVG last year around this time. I am honestly losing hope.

I love this band so much

4 Likes

Andy Robinson

https://twitter.com/AndyPlaytonic/status/1535670129727397889

1 Like

Hasnā€™t he be wrong before?

Andy isnā€™t the source

This all came from MVG and Nate

1 Like

That increases the chances for Fableā€¦

It probably is gonna be a good idea from now on to just not consider any game ā€œannouncementsā€ by any insider as actual one. Look at that new IP by Coalition, and now itā€™s not happening or the stuff about the Project Dragon game and how it might not be tied to Xbox anymore.

Those kind of rumors/leaks are basically just meaningless, because so much can happen to these projects before official announcements. From here on out Iā€™m just gonna be like ā€œyeah weā€™ll see.ā€ when a insider leaks something like that again. Same with Banjo.

Same as Wu-Tang game, not officially announced, not factual then.

2 Likes

Xbox teasing a CGI fest at Xbox Games Showcase.

3 Likes

ā€œXbox Fans are Happy (for some reason). Hereā€™s How Sony Won Not E3 2023 Without Even Showing Up.ā€

ā€œXbox Showed Us a Long List of 65 MC Games. Hereā€™s Why Games Should be $120ea.ā€

8 Likes
  • Xbox had a showcase, but this is why PSVR2 is the best thing ever.

• Xbox showed too many singleplayer games. This is why PlayStationā€™s lineup is more exciting.

• Where was Indiana Jones? This is why PlayStation will dominate with Spider-Man 2.

• Xbox showed Starfield, but Phantom blade has it beat on graphics.

• Iā€™m excited for the future of PlayStation. Hereā€™s why.

13 Likes

ayo :eyes:

17 Likes

ā€œNevermind what we said before, multiplayer GAAS is the bright future we all wantā€

:rofl:

12 Likes

Expectations are not properly tempered!

2 Likes

NICE!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1661353682871492609?t=iVot_A_GDj8o3s38olving&s=19

Same energy

3 Likes