Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

Kind David has popularised the term #holdtheline in recent days in relation to xbox

3 Likes

I WANT to go, could almost make it to the Rockville one which I think would be cool because itā€™s so close to Bethesda and part of me wonders if they might not have someone show up thereā€¦ But I donā€™t think I can make it work out.

1 Like

Oh man, how glorious would that be? Many of us (hopefully) still tempering expectations, keeping it neutral and then the show turns out to be amazing with people all around super excited for everything that has been shown.

Iā€™m sure weā€™ve all been looking forward to that. Starfield Direct alone is goddamned exciting.

Thatā€™s interesting.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the one Iā€™m going to. My son thought the same thing lol

1 Like

This is why I keep saying we gotta temper our expectations and Aaron should have CONFIRMED that it was a restaurant and not Fable. Smdhā€¦

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/1664649745690935297?s=46&t=4Qn87w4eHG2BZMBe9Uh_tQ

8 Likes

I read a YouTube comment that Xbox was returning to a live in-person format this year but I havenā€™t seen that stated anywhere else.

The official newswire doesnā€™t say anything either:

So was that person mistaken?

Oh man let me introduce to the greatness that is king davidā€™s hold the line rant

10 Likes

I believe FanFest it will be in person but like a big movie theater with Phil and others there. Itā€™s like E3 but with a movie presentation. I believe thatā€™s the case.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah I got my tickets in NYC

4 Likes

Fable but Iā€™m not holding my breath lol. If itā€™s there fantastic if not Iā€™m sure there will be plenty of other games to look forward to.

5 Likes

Come on now, that was 100% intentionalšŸ˜„ Heā€™s having fun with it.

1 Like

The man even used Iron Lordā€™s hashtag. But really, he is having fun. The question remains, will it be there? Clock is ticking.

2 Likes

Honestly I really donā€™t care. But if almost every leak from Nick is at the showcase like Gears Collection, Scalebound, Ys Gamepass, Octopath 2 Gamepass, ect. the Xboxera podcast would be hilarious.

:doge:

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to see him talk shit on everyone that doubted himā€™s podcasts lol

2 Likes

Does it really matter though? The twitter bubble has really overdramatized the fable appearance. How unexpectedšŸ˜„

It doesnā€™t matter. It really boils down to a good showcase. I didnā€™t rely on Ghost 2 for PS Showcase, yet the show could have been good without it.

Hellbalde, Motorsports and Starfield are enough for me

Rest is cherry on cake

So I am in full hype train mode

11 Likes

Starfield has its own direct. So not sure if that game sbould have any presence outside of a final trailer.

I want some more 3rd party deals.

2 Likes