Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

I realized Geoff Summer Fest comes first before this show. I guess we can do process of elimination of what game won’t show up in Xbox Showcase.

3 Likes

I wonder what Gears 5, RDR2, Uncharted 4, TLOU 2 and many other games use in terms of AA solution, they are so clean and crisp too.

6 Likes

Phil must be calling the lawyer to tell the judge that this is criminal against humanity for no game pass launch.

1 Like

Not surprised from what I played in the Beta. It just feels so good.

3 Likes

According to the internet’s interpretation of Metacritic scores, Diablo IV is trash. :smile:

I feel Xbox is gonna knock it out of the park.

5 Likes

They sure have silly way to advertise.

2 Likes
8 Likes

I feel bad for whoever has to clean that up. They might as well just demolish the building and start over.

7 Likes

That music is very Banjoish…

This apparently confirms more Bethesda games apart from Starfield.

1 Like

Last year had Redfall, Starfield, and updates to their ongoing games. One is gone and the other has its own show. We’ll know soon.

I am hoping they keep updates to already existing titles for the after show, because that would mean there is something new from Bethesda.

4 Likes

I really hope they save Fallout 76, The Elder Scrolls Online, Forza Horizon 5, State of Decay 2, Grounded and Sea of Thieves for their Extended Showcase and use that time to showcase other future games.

4 Likes

Do they have an extended showcase in addition to the main showcase and Starfield showcase???

“no bethesda games beside Starfield on the showcase because it isn’t called ‘Xbox & Bethesda’ like last years!11…”

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

That’s awesome