Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

I don’t know why but people saying it’s PS5 exclusive, probably on the assumption that JP games are almost always exclusive to PS and then it not being at the showcase and along with how Atlus/SEGA are becoming closer, the whole game pass deal and cloud stuff they’ve been doing with SEGA and Atlus , the Persona 3 remake going to be shown at Xbox which gives me an idea that maybe it’ll be like the last showcase where they have a Persona section, I don’t know it just gives me vibes it might be there and like you said could be a game pass thing.

I think that could be a kinda big deal, though who knows! I’m most likely wrong but just wanted to put it out there I had a gut feeling haha and theres no harm in posting theories. It’s always fun to go back on predictions or thoughts after these events.

You could’ve said that about Kojima and the Persona announcements at the showcase last year though, I think this showcase and the time of year is the best time to announce.

Yeah, but those Persona games were old ports specially coming to Xbox. The next entry at the series will be a big deal in the native market and across multiple platforms. Kojima was also Xbox exclusive.

I think them getting P3R is aalready pretty huge and Atlus won’t overshadow that with the announcement of the next game. Just IMO though, we’ll see.

eh I guess, idk if P3R is that big to not announce P6 but who knows, we might not even get any Persona :sweat_smile:

I think that would be really great as a showcase to what coming to Xbox can do for smaller developers.

1 Like

Wandering Tower 100% in the showcase as per Jez.

What is this exactly?

I think it’s Project Belfry by Stoic.

1 Like
5 Likes

2d side scrolling game inspired by Ghibli, develope by Stoic.

5 Likes

Ah yes, that one. Alright. Thanks.

I do hope Jez won’t go revealing now which games will/won’t be there. Best to just let the show happen.

6 Likes

This was just speculation by the way

He says he’d put money on it being there but he doesn’t actually know

2 Likes

I want to see the new Blizzard survival game we have Blizzard games since there was Overwatch and Diablo IV last year at the Showcase I would like to see this new Fantasy / Steampunk IP

According to Jez-Corden it looks like Everwild and Fable Legends it’s a game that will put the economy at the center it will be possible to create your own Potion Shop and sell to other players, there will be complex crafting mechanics with probably from automation to building robotic mechanisms like Scrap Mechanic

2 Likes

Jez mentioned that he has heard that Xbox feels confident in their showcase after seeing what Sony had

4 Likes

Doubt. I don’t trust Jez at the moment. Not after he was hyping up the PS showcase.

I think Xbox showcase will be solid though.

11 Likes

even a toddler could have predicted the same thing for competitor after a mid showcase. and he felt excited for the PS showcase days ago lmfao.

5 Likes

It’s best to ignore all insiders because they always lead people to unreal expectations.

16 Likes

I’ll give a benefit of a doubt that he was probably trolling about the showcase being fire or just guessing. He was laughing off at other insiders going defense mode.

But as usual, don’t go too over on expectation. Keep it in check and wait for the day to come.

2 Likes

Very happy with this upcoming lineup. It’s WRPG heavy but personally for me there is no such thing as too many WRPGs. I’d rather play all WRPGs than 17 extraction shooters anyway.

20 Likes

Need more GaaS!

2 Likes