Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

Her being an actor could be an indicator. Doesn’t necessarily mean there won’t be a character creator though. Take Mass Effect Andromeda for example. The base characters were modelled after the voice actors, but you could still alter them.

4 Likes

I view it as a positive

I’m very hyped for Gears 6 and I play Infinite all the time but the fact they can put a showcase on without them shows there is more to Xbox than those

2 Likes

The death of Halo, Forza and Gears being at every show

4 Likes

I actually forgot about that. Yeah, I’m not assuming there isn’t one, but I’m not going to assume there will be either. This is kind of uncharted territory with Playground making a game like this.

1 Like

True. Can’t wait to see more. Have a feeling it’s going to be a great one.

1 Like

But forza was at the show lol. Not dead yet

4 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

Refantazio making the list. This is why it’s important for Xbox to land big JRPG marketing.

14 Likes

Xbox, sue them for plagiarism!

2 Likes

That Motorfest trailer was embarrassing…like wtf?

Very excited about PoP though!

14 Likes

Forza is actually thriving. Especially Forza Horizon. Horizon 6, if set in Japan will be the most hype racing game ever.

It’s possible, but I’m going with expecting her to be the lead.

Could they possibly maybe talk a bit about it tomorrow? Overall I hope PG will be less quiet from here on out, now that they have revealed it.

1 Like

I just want to point out that people are criticizing the Fable character, when meanwhile Nintendo can’t even be bothered to take the risk of making their characters talk or have interesting backstory because Nintendo are so worried that the fanbase will disapprove of the voices or if they give their characters too much character depth the audience won’t like it. Should fable do that? A character that never talks . Obviously not, that’s dumb and Nintendo needed to be forced by Hollywood to finally give Mario a voice. Link will probably finally get a voice and a personality when Illumination gives him one.

1 Like

I would.

Since it’s an actual woman playing the protagonist in Fable, does that mean it’s a preset character who’s fully voiced? If so, im even happier than I was yesterday. :joy:

I think the main character will be voiced. For cutscenes at least. The first 2 fables had silent protagonists but III had a voiced character.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t know about that with the previous Fable games but im thinking fully voiced because why hire someone to do motion capture and whatnot if they have no voice in the game? I’m hoping for fully voiced protagonist.

Right? As someone that’s given a couple Zelda games 10/10, I feel more hyped for Playground’s Fable than any Zelda game ever. It looks like Bully set in fairytale Zelda land. The graphics are super impressive, at least compared to something like zelda.