Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

Dude’s as creepy as ever

I love it

4 Likes

Makes crazy Elder Scrolls meme videos. If you want another crazy Elder Scrolls meme YouTuber I would recommend MickyD.

1 Like

Looks like the showcase scared FTC to take action much sooner than planned. Just kidding, but yeah, that’s happening though.

1 Like

Ubisoft Forward has started.

One thing I’m hoping for in more fantasy Rpgs is the ability to play as an undead. Loved it DOS2 and hope this trend continues whenever DOS3 comes out.

Just look at her portrait it’s great 20230612_132743

Hell, MS addressed after that some stuff shown was multiplat. It was A. To take the high road but more importantly B. To shut down a clap-back.

2 Likes

That’s my thoughts on it. Do the people that complain about these things carefully currants their relationships based on how attractive the people around them are? I know plenty do that, but I find it pretty absurd and sad.

Why would I care how human characters look in a game, as long as they look human?

3 Likes

A face or body is also not the only thing that makes someone attractive. Just saying.

4 Likes

If I’m correct, the Starfield Direct currently has a 97% likes-dislikes ratio on Youtube.

9 Likes

Honestly, it may have been one of the best showcase for a game. Like my friend who doesn’t like BGS games that much was even hyped for it . I hope more games follow a deep dive like that

2 Likes

Fun (or sad) fact: it is the first main Xbox showcase without a trace of Halo or Gears in 20 years.

5 Likes

It was a god-tier presentation, of all the 40 minutes there wasn’t a single second when I felt bored. Of course it helped that the game looks completely bonkers, it’s really nice to see a AAA game this ambitious again.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that everyone enjoys games differently. If someone wants their character to be male, female, white, black, attractive, unattractive or if they simply want the option to create their own, we shouldn’t be telling them they are wrong or trying to make them feel like they are weird or are a bad person, etc.

I honestly was hoping they would have a character creator, but I don’t personally care if Fable’s main character is a woman, nor do I care if she’s attractive. As long as the character is interesting and fits within the narrative of the story, I’ll be fine.

5 Likes

I can understand wanting to create a character. However, if a game has a named character that happened to be this or that, that’s a choice. Now, Fable is known to have character creation but if it was another IP that has the effect on what I said, then there’s a problem.

Why are we assuming there isn’t going to be a character creator? Like there could not be, but a trailer that’s a few minutes long isn’t really an indicator one way or another.

2 Likes

It is a bit shitty, but we know that the franchises aren’t going anywhere. It just shows how strong the stable of developers/games is these days. In the end, the fact they can have their strongest presentation in years (maybe ever) without those two titles can be seen as a huge positive looking forward.

I think it’s because the character from the trailer is an actual actress, which makes people think it’s a tailored character. That doesn’t mean she’s the protagonist, btw. For all we know, she could be a character that’s important to the story, or one you play as for tutorial purposes, etc.

I honestly can’t wait to find out more from this game. That trailer gave me the look and tone I was hoping for.

3 Likes

It’s actually our lost daughter we are looking for and she is struggling to stay alive in the wild and we need to as a loving dad find our daughter and make sure she is ok, a sad story.

10 Likes

You smell that? That smells like Game of the Year right there. :smile:

10 Likes